Who's based in Taiwan/ totally familiar with Taiwan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRiShnDaisy

Sep 19, 2003
Or can read the oldish Chinese text at yahoo.com.tw?

Need some help to find something.

Thanks,
TRiSh

i'm going there next month..... *argh* :(

Sounds like a job for...... ME. :p
I'm in Taiwan now, and will be here for a few more months. What do you want to look for?

mpenza said:
military training I guess? ;p

yamanz..... :complain:

TRiShnDaisy said:
Or can read the oldish Chinese text at yahoo.com.tw?

Need some help to find something.

Thanks,
TRiSh

Oldish chinese text??

u mean traditional chinese right?? Taiwan and HK still use them, anyway I can read and write traditional & simplified chinese, how can i help? :dunno:

Wai said:
Oldish chinese text??

u mean traditional chinese right?? Taiwan and HK still use them, anyway I can read and write traditional & simplified chinese, how can i help? :dunno:

It's not oldish, it really has a lot of meaning you know. Though it makes more practical use, the Simplified Chinese characters that we learn in school isn't elegant as I've found out here.

Prismatic said:
It's not oldish, it really has a lot of meaning you know. Though it makes more practical use, the Simplified Chinese characters that we learn in school isn't elegant as I've found out here.

duh...of cos i know...i grow up in a country that uses traditional chinese :D

Hey everyone, thanks for responding. Shadus, RuthBaby, Prismatic and Wai - You've got PM ;)

Thanks,
TRiSh

p.s. Prismatic, sorry I didn't mean to be rude. I do appreciate the Chinese Language and was completely awed when I watched the Huan Zhu Ge Ge series. But since the A2 for the subject at 'O' level, it's been downhill all the way.... :(

Traditional chinese can be a bit trying at times if you not familiar. Sigh I want to move back there, so much livelier there than here.

Zaren: Cheer up! you will enjoy that place. You going over for what kind of training? Sispec/OCS or unit?

tmc17479 said:
Traditional chinese can be a bit trying at times if you not familiar. Sigh I want to move back there, so much livelier there than here.

Zaren: Cheer up! you will enjoy that place. You going over for what kind of training? Sispec/OCS or unit?

Yah... great place for photography. great place for food, great place for travel, great place for girl watching, not so great place for driving though. Anyway, its fun here! I'm loving it.... lalalalala... ( as the song goes....)

You are free to come visit me, provided you bring a few rolls of Astia with you. Hahahahaha

thanks tmc.... sniperd yep u got it :)
prismatic u can have all the astia u wan... just share ur terrain intelligence with me! best wishes to trish n all the taiwan experts!

zaren said:
thanks tmc.... sniperd yep u got it :)
prismatic u can have all the astia u wan... just share ur terrain intelligence with me! best wishes to trish n all the taiwan experts!

Thanks Zaren, and to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.