Whoooaoaoooaa - my Hotmail mailbox just ballooned to 250MB ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
.. so surprised to see that i am using just 1% of mailbox quota when I logged in.

Woo hooo....

Mine still 2MB and it is almost full. :(

Finally... looks like they're starting to upgrade accounts - which they said they were going to do at then end of July.

The soft soft had awaken.........
:vhappy: :cheergal:

But ......

i don't use hotmail account :blah:

well when gmail out, who bother hotmail... :p

Being one of the first few hotmail users since 1996, my account only upgraded once, from 1MB to 2MB. Still waiting for mine to upgrade to 250MB

But in the mean time, I started to like my Gmail account, 1GB of space, super fast loading speed, no spam and more reliable than hotmail

Still waiting form them to turn mine to 250mb ... it's still at 2mb ...

Mine is still 2MB, but Yahoo is 100MB, and my gmail is best at 1GB... :angel:

How to go to GMail? Can provide the URL ? THanks

oeyvind said:
gmail is still by invitation only. gmail.google.com

Thanks, it is still at the testing period. Hmm.. wonder when it will release to normal users. Anyway, I think hotmail is the time to fight back liao. Coz 2MB VS 100 MB now is a bit pity :(

chunger said:
Thanks, it is still at the testing period. Hmm.. wonder when it will release to normal users. Anyway, I think hotmail is the time to fight back liao. Coz 2MB VS 100 MB now is a bit pity :(

seriously, even if hotmail offers 1GB, i will still choose Gmail for its user interface and fast download speed

only text ads so loading is really fast

but good things usually dun last :( i doubt they can offer 1GB storage space for the public without charging

someone invite me leh... i also wanna try gmail.... :D

I still have a few gmail invitations ;) PM me quickly!

Huh hotmail will upgrade every account to 250mb?

sorry for OT.. but thought gmail only got 2 invites? u got a few?? so strange... ya i agree gmail the best free email acct..

if paid SW client is lotus notes.. :) gmail got functions like the notes... cool!!!! i love it but i dont broadcast that email so hee dont get much chance to use it.. mostly use yahoo mail.. thou got one hotmail left but dont like it ever since they screw up my 1st email acct making me lost my contacts arhh agony.. due to a bug..

you can always invite yourself

go to blogger.

set up a blog.

make a few posts.

you will be eventually be asked if you'd like to help test gmail.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.