Who'll be 08/09 EPL Champion,what's the different between a Supporter & Fanatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaoYang

Feb 19, 2007
Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
1 more week and is the new EPL season again,who will win this season?Chelsea look good with the new management & midfield.Big-spender Tottenham had throw in millions to re-build their team unders Ramos,and this'll continue still.Will Hull,Stoke,Wigan,Sunderland,West Brom stand a chance..

Do you think you are a Supporter or Fanatic toward your favorite team,what's the difference between these two words?

The usual 4 will be running on par. Dark horses are those who spent big, depending on whether they could last the whole season, like Man city..fizzled out in the end. :bsmilie:

It would be interesting to see how chelsea do under scolari and ramos nw has the whole season for him instead of coming in halfway like last season, bt den again i am a man utd fan so.....MAN UTD all the way!!!

The usual 4 will be running on par. Dark horses are those who spent big, depending on whether they could last the whole season, like Man city..fizzled out in the end. :bsmilie:

Cos they got the wrong person in-charge last season...:bsmilie:

It would be interesting to see how chelsea do under scolari and ramos nw has the whole season for him instead of coming in halfway like last season, bt den again i am a man utd fan so.....MAN UTD all the way!!!

:think:"Theater Of Dreams" fanatic huh.. So what do you think about your 1st game with the Toony next sunday.I'm waiting to see how the new spurs team perform under Ramos.Cos during first season with Sevilla,he won the UEFA Cup in the final against Middlesbrough where his side won 4–0, and also winning the UEFA Super Cup.:thumbsup:

:think:"Theater Of Dreams" fanatic huh.. So what do you think about your 1st game with the Toony next sunday.I'm waiting to see how the new spurs team perform under Ramos.Cos during first season with Sevilla,he won the UEFA Cup in the final against Middlesbrough where his side won 4–0, and also winning the UEFA Super Cup.:thumbsup:

Hmm man utd usually start the season slow lei....plus ronaldo seems to be in 2 minds abt where he shld play next season even though fergie is admanant tat ronaldo will stay..:dunno: Bt i still say man utd will be able to get a gd result :bsmilie:

Hmm man utd usually start the season slow lei....plus ronaldo seems to be in 2 minds abt where he shld play next season even though fergie is admanant tat ronaldo will stay..:dunno: Bt i still say man utd will be able to get a gd result :bsmilie:

Ronaldo also thinking of what kind of movie he like to act in hollywood..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Who's your fav players? Like giggs style of play & his character,very down to earth person.:thumbsup:

Man Utd all the way. :devil:

Ronaldo also thinking of what kind of movie he like to act in hollywood..:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Who's your fav players? Like giggs style of play & his character,very down to earth person.:thumbsup:

Lol giggs is gd bt i feel he didn`t play so well last season, maybe age catching up wif him? :think: I like rooney, robust, bulldog style.....pity abt his finishing though he could score lots more if he improves his finishing :devil:

Who else but KING OF EUROPE!!!:devil: GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U, GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U,GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U,GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U! :devil::devil::devil:

:think: But i saw you appears in the KOP thread..:confused: You one leg step on two boats huh..:bheart:

No leh, go pool thread kp more fun. :bsmilie:

Ohhhhh dear,so many Man-united fanatics here...:sweat:

+ 1 :devil:

In my opinion, with most of their player maturing....Man-U is still the team in the prime contention followed by Chelsea and Liverpool....Tottenham stands an outside chance to be top 4 but so is Arsenal and Portmouth :)

Last edited:
+ 1 :devil:

In my opinion, with most of their player maturing....Man-U is still the team in the prime contention followed by Chelsea and Liverpool....Tottenham stands an outside chance to be top 4 but so is Arsenal and Portmouth :)

Do you know why Man-united is still the team???That's b'cos AIG.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.