Will you barter lenses for wine?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
I got nice exotic wines kept in the wine chiller, they cost quite a lot. Willing to barter them for some lenses... Looking out for 70-200 f/2.8 s..

:bsmilie: Wonder if this works... hmmm

wkcheah76 said:
I got nice exotic wines kept in the wine chiller, they cost quite a lot. Willing to barter them for some lenses... Looking out for 70-200 f/2.8 s..

:bsmilie: Wonder if this works... hmmm

:bsmilie: wah like this also can? :bigeyes: do tell me if it works. i got few cans of beer, maybe can barter for a lens cap.

renegade said:
:bsmilie: wah like this also can? :bigeyes: do tell me if it works. i got few cans of beer, maybe can barter for a lens cap.
Wah hehhahahha!!! damit you are good! eh lens cap also good lor... save money.. showing the wines soon.. great stuff.. wine people will know.. some cost 400-500 per bottle..

or anyone dun wana barter but wana buy can call me at 93696244. Jon. BUT I really need a 70-200 f/2.8 whether VR or Sigma is must be a Nikon mount. :sweat:

BEST reason to migrate to Australia ... great wine, and cheap too! *hic*

(yes I have a cellarful of great wines which are slowly maturing)

Amfibius said:
BEST reason to migrate to Australia ... great wine, and cheap too! *hic*

(yes I have a cellarful of great wines which are slowly maturing)
Hhahahah Cheers fren!! Penfolds, Margret Rivers, Koonowarra, even the New Zealand stuff are getting good!!! :bsmilie:

:eek:

ohmigoodness! I just remembered I left some grapes in the fridge since 2 weeks ago!

think they'll taste like wine now... hmmmm... :think:

but i dun think my grapes are even worth a pair of used disposable contact lenses.

engineermunn said:
:eek:

ohmigoodness! I just remembered I left some grapes in the fridge since 2 weeks ago!

think they'll taste like wine now... hmmmm... :think:

but i dun think my grapes are even worth a pair of used disposable contact lenses.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i think they're probably on their way to dustbin land already!

wkcheah76 said:
Hhahahah Cheers fren!! Penfolds, Margret Rivers, Koonowarra, even the New Zealand stuff are getting good!!! :bsmilie:

Where I live is only 250km from Margaret River. If you go down there, there are a lot of "boutique wineries" that only have cellar door or mail order sales. They do not make enough wine to even sell in Perth, let alone Australia-wide or internationally! Even the better known winemakers have experimental wine varieties that they only sell at the cellar door.

Have you tried a Zinfandel, Viognier, Chambourcin, or even an Australian version of the Sangiovese and Chianti? Australian Zinfandels are totally different to Californian Zinfandels. Ours are incredibly huge - really over the top. The one I tried was so thick and tannic and somehow tasted really alcoholic (even though it was 14%). Very loooong chocolatey aftertaste. Californian Zins are tame by comparison.

Our Viogniers are even more interesting. French Viogniers are subtle and elegant. Ours are brash and fruity. Drink one, and it's like eating a fresh fragrant melon fruit salad.

You really have to go to the wineries to try :)

Ahhhhh...... I know!!! Drive down to a nice resturant with boutique wines and have a good dinner!!! That's the life!! Zinfandels, Sangiovese, chiantis I have tried. In fact, I am a big sucker for Italian wines, have to go with food.. strong and rough, sometimes.. Barolos, Barbaresscos... italians got sooo many grape varities.. Wowow how about super dry whites? Fruity refreshing.. wooo...

Some Pinot Noirs, Traminers will be great.. how about dessert wines?!?! man dun get me thinking about wines... sulkly I sell my Nikon equipment to stock up on wines! Ever thought of flying some over? Can start something.. I am connected to the wine scene here too.. :think:

So, what are you willing to trade for, with my Jolly Shandy

renegade said:
how about some dust from my viewfinder? :bsmilie:
hahhahah.. you all huh!! jolly shandy not really alcoholic yah... so I can give you a drawing of my F5..

DSC_0036.jpg

now you owe me a jolly shandy, have a jolly good day!

Oh about wine tasting notes..

http://www.nicks.com.au/ >>> go go go!! Aussyboyz!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.