Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sjourn said:
.....and the WINNER is ITALY!!!

Good match overall, wonder display of skills. However, I feel it is kelong. Especially on the italian side, after they equalize, they just slowed down obviously...:thumbsd:

It has been a surprise WC2006 for this 2 to reach the finals.

Thank you all for your comments and input, I feel our WC threads are more lively than some of the matches shown:bsmilie:

and a final note................back to work, back to reality guys........:cry:

Just wait for another 4 yrs & everthing repeats itself again. LOL:bsmilie:

BurgaFlippinMan said:
OWNED!

75023.gif

Wah! Really cool dude! You made that entirely yourself?:D

France can beat Brazil? :bsmilie:
I am still laughing.

I believe a combined-schools 18 year old school boy team from Brazil can beat the French national football team 3-0 anytime.
But only if they want to.

Someone in the Brazil team made a mistake not marking the Frenchie who scored the winning goal?

He did not make a mistake.

He made a CHOICE.

Look, such is the reality of life.

An ageing foot baller knows he cannot pawn his World Cup Winner medal for much.

But the WC gives him a chance of a life time to make money by obeying the mafia-kelongers-match-fixers.

The ageing footballer knows 2 months after the WC, his club will dump him.

He already knows the sorry end of previous fabulous foot ball legends like Garrincha and many others who died in poverty.

So is it a choice between winning the cup for your country or a lot of bread (e.g. like US$20,000,000) in a secret Swiss bank account?

He also knows that 1 year after the 2006 FC, no one will care that he was one of the 11 in the cup winning team.

Ask tennis legend Bjorn Borg who spent his (is it $60million) tennis winnings and now have to offer for auction his Wimbledon trophies to have something to live on. Trophies and medals do not mean a thing when everyone has forgotten the player and the tournament.

Do not need to look so far away.

Have we in Singapore taken good care of our Olympic Silver medallist?

ricohflex said:
Do not need to look so far away.

Have we in Singapore taken good care of our Olympic Silver medallist?

Haha.... Not even our local football team. What you guys think? I don't even want to know when will our local football team can even made it to the qualifying rounds for the future WC XXXX years.:bsmilie:
Pay them peanuts shells.

Spectrum said:
Wah! Really cool dude! You made that entirely yourself?:D

Nope I didnt. Wish I did though. :bsmilie: Got it from a friend.

Burga - who isnt exactly football crazy

BurgaFlippinMan said:
Nope I didnt. Wish I did though. :bsmilie: Got it from a friend.

Burga - who isnt exactly football crazy

Haha...Nice one there!;p

Status
Not open for further replies.