Who will win WORLD CUP 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
Since its the season, its up for discussion..

These are the three possible teams I think:

Brazil
England
Argentina

Put down your guesses or why you think the team you choose will win the World Cup.

GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!

why is singapore not in the world cup??!!!!! ;( :angry:

zaren said:

They will, I thought the garment say will make it in 2010? What a joke..:bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
gather all those foreign talent lor .. :bsmilie:

instead of spending millions for foreign talent, they should use the millions to nature our next generation instead. . . maybe 3006.

Back to the topic, Brazil has a wonderful squad this year. I feel that Ronaldo has slacken and grown fat since joining Real Madrid.:thumbsd:

Italy is always my favourite team, just that they have no luck in World Cups. However, I still like them to win this round.

Virgo said:
Italy is always my favourite team, just that they have no luck in World Cups. However, I still like them to win this round.

I will always remember Baggio's penalty kick, balloned the ball so high:bsmilie: I can't remember if that was the final of 1990 or 1994?

Sjourn said:
I will always remember Baggio's penalty kick, balloned the ball so high:bsmilie: I can't remember if that was the final of 1990 or 1994?

Don't bring up the sad past lah bro...breaks my heart. :bheart:

:bsmilie:

zaren said:

Got 1 singaporean is there!
The one being describe as “One referee who usually only works in
the student city league in Singapore is going
to the World Cup-the 39-year-old Shamsul - by Deutscher Fussball-Bund (DFB);p
http://www.todayonline.com/pdf_main.asp?pubdate=20060519

Think Samba boys will do it again!:cool:

Germany have more chance than Argentina I think. The South American teams don't generally do so well in Europe so maybe Italy, France and Spain as well as England and Germany are all in with a chance. All it takes is one bad referring decision or one moment of genius and a game is won or lost. Stevie G's goal last Sat for example.

Benign said:
Australia? :bsmilie:

They might be an underdog like what Greece did in the Euro Championship. Out from no where, first time entry just like Aussie in the world cup. qyick, quick put your bets on them..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.