Who will win American Idol ??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gals number 6 & 7 got great vocal...:thumbsup:

the gals number 6 & 7 got great vocal...:thumbsup:

I watched the show last nite and four of the girls (all black) got awesome vocal. I prefer Melinda, formerly a backup singer. She has great vocal range and control.

I watched the show last nite and four of the girls (all black) got awesome vocal. I prefer Melinda, formerly a backup singer. She has great vocal range and control.

yup...for me Melinda and/or Lakisha will be in the final.....unless the guys can come up with something special in the rounds to come...Stephanie and Sabrina makes up the fantastic four for the girls...

well.....Jordin looks a good bet too....

http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/

yup...for me Melinda and/or Lakisha will be in the final.....unless the guys can come up with something special in the rounds to come...Stephanie and Sabrina makes up the fantastic four for the girls...

well.....Jordin looks a good bet too....

http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season6/

None of the guys are up to the mark and the girls, especially Melinda and Lakisha, are awesome. I believe this year's winner will be either one of these girls. My vote goes to Melinda.

Gal number 6 if im not wrong...with surname Sparks?? She 17 but what a voice.....!!!

and she's humble.

i'm rooting for melinda as well, like simon says (??!!!!)...she's refreshing 'cos she lacks that yaya payaya attitude that the other contestants have, n yet delivers a packed punch when she sings.
it's a close fight between her n lakesha, though i think based on idol appeal, lakesha may be at a disadvantage.

If only Antonella had Melinda's voice

None of the guys are up to the mark and the girls, especially Melinda and Lakisha, are awesome. I believe this year's winner will be either one of these girls. My vote goes to Melinda.

Yes, my money is on these two...very consistent & comfortable week in week out...just like Fantasia Burreno 2 years ago...unless American are deaf :sweatsm:

after yesterdays TOP 12 performances it will still be Melinda and Lakisha for the finals, they're simply awesome....Brandon voted out...11 to go....

and oh yah...Sanjaya still there...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: ...must be his hair....:bsmilie:

i'm rooting for Melinda Doolittle. she's a great singer. it's time for her to come out of her backup role and start singing as lead.

What is American Idol? ;)

Seriously, I quit watching ever since that rocker dude (Daughtry i think was his name) got kicked out waaay too early.

Good for him his first album has hit gold (or platinum) while the Hicks guy can't even get half that amount.

not a bad performance for all the contestants, the guys performed well today.....should have seen how the little girl cried when Sanjaya was singing :bsmilie: :bsmilie:.....still not too late to watch on Ch5 now...

not the best Lakisha performance but its still her and Melinda for the finals....still cant forget the crying girl in the last show....:bsmilie: nice for Ryan to call her up the stage to meet the contestants though...

Status
Not open for further replies.