who went to the workshop on 15 apr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
as above, who went to the Oly workshop last evening, 15 Apr? i was there & i must say, i have understood the Oly DSLR better. :vhappy: too bad there's not enough time for more detail discussion.

hope to go for another workshop that touch on studio photography. the trainer mentioned someone by the name, John. supposedly he was also at the Oly outing last time in Botanical Gardens. anyone who has such info pls keep me inform. thx. :)

nightpiper said:
as above, who went to the Oly workshop last evening, 15 Apr? i was there & i must say, i have understood the Oly DSLR better. :vhappy: too bad there's not enough time for more detail discussion.

hope to go for another workshop that touch on studio photography. the trainer mentioned someone by the name, John. supposedly he was also at the Oly outing last time in Botanical Gardens. anyone who has such info pls keep me inform. thx. :)

I was there. There were only 2 E-1 (i think) user last night. Are you the one who sat near the front or at the rear of the class? I'm certain you are not the Dad, right? :bsmilie:

It was a good workshop but four hours couldn't really cover everything we would like to know about our camara in details. Thanks to Lei Antonio (instructor), my understanding of the camara system is a little better then before (but still a lot more to learn).

Nightpiper: I think John will email you very soon.... :D

Cheers.....

Already got the email to attend the outdoor shoot at Botanical Gardens on 30 Apr 05 conducted by John Arifin.

nightpiper,

I was there too. Were you the guy who borrowed my 50mm macro lens?

I must say the session certainly help me to understand the camera better. I guess this is what customer service should be. Well done Olympus Singapore for taking your customer so seriously.
After the session yesterday, I must say it indeed gave me great confidence in olympus's E-system. For those still deciding whether to attend the workshop, my suggestion is to attend it.

Especially like Antino's notion that this camera is NOT A TOY!!! ha ha.... and I certainly agree with that

tunghk said:
SNIP

Especially like Antino's notion that this camera is NOT A TOY!!! ha ha.... and I certainly agree with that

But me wife says that the camara is my new "MAH-SARK" (TOY). LOL :bsmilie:

kktan said:
So, is it a TOY or not???

depends on how you see/use it.

serious equipment = using it with very careful observations or with due respect for that piece of machine. :sweat:

expensive toy = keep playing with it with great enjoyment! :cheergal:

NMSS_2 said:
depends on how you see/use it.

serious equipment = using it with very careful observations or with due respect for that piece of machine. :sweat:

expensive toy = keep playing with it with great enjoyment! :cheergal:
thats true :D

kktan said:
I was there. There were only 2 E-1 (i think) user last night. Are you the one who sat near the front or at the rear of the class? I'm certain you are not the Dad, right? :bsmilie:

It was a good workshop but four hours couldn't really cover everything we would like to know about our camara in details. Thanks to Lei Antonio (instructor), my understanding of the camara system is a little better then before (but still a lot more to learn).

Nightpiper: I think John will email you very soon.... :D

Cheers.....

yep, i was the one who came in last with the E1 sitting in front of the Antonio. so where is your position? :)

i think the session covers too much tech stuff. the 1st half is ok where he introduced the functions of the E300, but the 2nd half is too in depth into the techie things. i think that alone shud warrant for a separate workshop. in this way customers can really have better quality time with the instructor to ask questions.

well, nice knowing that u r there. ;)

(ps. didn't recv any emails from John)

tunghk said:
nightpiper,

I was there too. Were you the guy who borrowed my 50mm macro lens?

After the session yesterday, I must say it indeed gave me great confidence in olympus's E-system. For those still deciding whether to attend the workshop, my suggestion is to attend it.

so u r tunghk... great to meet u there!! :D yep, i borrowed ur 50mm. stunning quality!!

who r the other elderly u were talking to back in the pantry? they CSers? they sounded very experience.

i already knew their lenses r very good, but didn't know its this good!! :bigeyes: certainly open my eyes to the new millenium Olympus. now if only Oly sells my the 150mm & 11-22mm at 50% discount... :bsmilie: that 150mm is really a gem!! amazing quality!!!

toy or not toy, to me if u r not using the cam to make $$, then its certainly a toy for hobbyist. :sweatsm:

(ps. can share some under water experience & pics? wish i have the chance too.)

Please share with us what u guys learnt from the workshop?
I didn't attend it.

doubliewkay said:
Please share with us what u guys learnt from the workshop?
I didn't attend it.

u got 4 hrs to spare? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Everyday put in like 5 minutes of stuff from the workshop in this thread :p
Then all of us can come back and read it from time to time!!!

doubliewkay said:
Everyday put in like 5 minutes of stuff from the workshop in this thread :p
Then all of us can come back and read it from time to time!!!

yeah yeah... at least tell us why u so impressed with the lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.