Who wants to go to Mars? (with no return ticket)

If Scarlett Johansson would go with me.. I dont mind :bsmilie:

News where?! i wanna go.

Build some windmills, send the netherlands soccer team for out-of-the-world training on Mars

Well, like our cameras... it pays not to be the early adopters... lol

Send forth the Guinea Phhh.... I mean the Pioneers! The Guinea Pioneers!

Last edited:
2022, i almost 50. Reach mars also useless, ha ha! Send those age 21 at that time. Reach there just nice to set up n reproduce. But b4 sending, make sure they watch alien movies as to get a knowledge to how to kill alien if they encounter. Maybe E.T is there n they can ride bicycle back, ha ha!

Good luck with ionising radiation from high energy particles (Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCR) etc. etc.) stripping away strands of your DNA for half a year. If say a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) or X class solar flare decides to erupt towards your planned Hohmann transfer orbital trajectory, you may as well pop in some cyanide pills as both the equally lethal dosage received means you are dead either way.

In a remote chance that you did actually manage to land on the surface without any incident, have fun trying not to get exposed to microscopic oxidised Martian regolith that is said to be extremely corrosive and carcinogenic in nature. During Apollo missions, astronauts found the joints of their A7L and A7LB Extra-Vehicular Activity (EVA) pressurised spacesuit totally clogged with lunar regolith, only being able to manipulate them with much difficulty. Said abrasive regolith also wore through layers of composite para-aramid synthetic fibres stronger than kevlar itself. ;)

Last edited:
dr-manhattan.jpg

he will be there .