Who wants money and prosperity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
459603829_LoamN-XL.jpg

Rub yr screen clockwise 35 times while staring at the peekchure without blinking and then go out and buy Toto, 4D, 3D, 2D and Beeg Sweep!

THEN you can blink!

SURE WIN WAN~!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hapi New Year CS! :kiss:​

Last edited:
Very nice pic. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

For the compliments, you get a discount!

Only hab to LUUB 25 times for goot lark! :bsmilie:

Thanks Ro-Ro.

Not a beri goot shot technically but it still looks pretty! :bsmilie:

Nice... But I would have cloned off the base on the left if it were me... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hmm ... :think:

The base on the left is completely black leh. You're talking about the base on the left of the peekchure right?

OOI!

Going Xi Fa Cai lah! :p

Hmm ... :think:

The base on the left is completely black leh. You're talking about the base on the left of the peekchure right?

OOI!

Going Xi Fa Cai lah! :p

yup... hehe

base of the flower's stalk.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:cheergal::vhappy::cheergal::vhappy::cheergal:​

Happy new year! And wish you all win a lot during this festive season and may the Ox bring luck to all of us and for those play share, the Ox will ram the bear and hatch the bull:)

Happy new year! And wish you all win a lot during this festive season and may the Ox bring luck to all of us and for those play share, the Ox will ram the bear and hatch the bull:)

That's an 'interesting' thought ... about the Ox doing things with the bear and out comes a bull! :sweat: :devil: :bsmilie:

HAPPY NEW YEAR DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why the flower is red........thot you love HAWT PINK???????????????????????????????

HAPPY NEW YEAR LEONG! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Err ... RED for wishing CS LUCK mah! My own private collection I converted it to HAWWWTTTT PEEEEENKKKKK liao! :bsmilie:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LEONG!

Err ... RED for wishing CS LUCK mah! My own private collection I converted it to HAWWWTTTT PEEEEENKKKKK liao! :bsmilie:

Ya......your double red fish got HAWT PINK tongue. :bsmilie:

Ya......your double red fish got HAWT PINK tongue. :bsmilie:

Double Red Fish got DOUBLE Hawwwt Peeeenk tongues, EACH!!! :bsmilie:

Actually the part holding the base of the flowers (sorry, forgot what's it called) kinda looks like a cartoonish Sesame Street character depiction of a 'Lion' holding out the red fish!

Last edited:
I rubbed the picture 25 times.

all I got was a very blurry monitor as a result. it's the equivalent of a soft focus aka what Jeremy Clarkson tried to achieve by rubbing vaseline on the camera lens.

:(

I rubbed the picture 25 times.

all I got was a very blurry monitor as a result. it's the equivalent of a soft focus aka what Jeremy Clarkson tried to achieve by rubbing vaseline on the camera lens.

:(

It's 35 times dah-ling, 35, and not 25. Only Pear Pear got a discount.

And, there were other criteria to fufill. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.