Who want a Zone system workshop and would Pro Image Provide the Venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

singscott

Aug 25, 2004
www.whltelightphotographer.com
Ok the list start now. I would help in any small way I could. Venue wise Pro Image can provide or some one could voluteen? :D

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Ok the list start now. I would help in any small way I could. Venue wise Pro Image can provide or some one could voluteen? :D

1) vince123123 (if free hehe - no mention of cost so far)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Sorry Pro Image is not game. But what the heck we will try to find other to sponsor. Any one want to help PM me. We need expert talker on the subject and the venue. :sweat: :sweatsm: :D

vince123123 said:

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Might be a token sum for drinks and refreshment or materials like chart and visual. Need to work it out. Will tell you guys on a later date, need to see how many are game. The more there is the cheaper it is. Sould be not more then $30.00. I am offering the service for free. This a non profit workshop :sweat: :sweatsm:

singscott said:
Sorry Pro Image is not game. But what the heck we will try to find other to sponsor. Any one want to help PM me. We need expert talker on the subject and the venue. :sweat: :sweatsm: :D

There is a few experts....not only me. Sorry to dissapointed you all but ZS is not just so simple to conduct.

Another thing is please refrain from using my nick without asking my permission. I am asking kindly for you to remove my nick on this starting thread. Thank you for your full cooperation.

2) quekky
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Pro Image said:
There is a few experts....not only me. Sorry to dissapointed you all but ZS is not just so simple to conduct.

Another thing is please refrain from using my nick without asking my permission. I am asking kindly for you to remove my nick on this starting thread. Thank you for your full cooperation.

Sorry about that I can't remove because the admin doesn't allow me to edit the thread. Any way the thread ask could you help if you can't, we will understand. Sorry again about using your nick. Will stay out of it in future. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.