who to report to? TP or NPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

there is this vehicle parked outside my house for more than 2 months without moving a single inch, with bird droppings, dead leaves, twigs piling up on it...

anyone has any idea who should i report this to? TP or the NPC?

if in doubt, try both... otherwise dial 999 and say there is a terrorist parking outside your place for 2 months... suspect is a carbomb

if in doubt, try both... otherwise dial 999 and say there is a terrorist parking outside your place for 2 months... suspect is a carbomb
later they sue me for raising false alarm...lol

anyway do i call them up or email them? i can't find any email addresses online

call NPC..they will screen car and ask the LTA to notify the owner!
the NPC wont sue u one lah...

TP in charge of road offences lah..

This is seriously something i recommend you do not do.

For the TS, give the NPC of your area a call and let them know of your concern. Let them follow up from there. You can also let them know you wish to be contacted so that they can update you on the outcome of their findings.

Do keep in mind they are not allowed to release any information that is deemed sensitive so do understand the constraints that they are legally bound by.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
WG

This is seriously something i recommend you do not do.

For the TS, give the NPC of your area a call and let them know of your concern. Let them follow up from there. You can also let them know you wish to be contacted so that they can update you on the outcome of their findings.

Do keep in mind they are not allowed to release any information that is deemed sensitive so do understand the constraints that they are legally bound by.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
WG

I agreed with Wolfgang..

Might be a dead body inside! :sweat: :think:

2months? then din the parking atten or TP who do their round notice abt it? i remembered when i was in sec one there as a similar case... it turn out that something bad....

well, u could inform your nearest NPC/NPP lor...
they have to do the check..

buy 4D. you already 18 liao.

Report to the TOW TRUCK company. :D

there is this vehicle parked outside my house for more than 2 months without moving a single inch, with bird droppings, dead leaves, twigs piling up on it...

U sure they not spying on u? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.