Who to pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestwe4get

Jun 29, 2007
lestwe4getphotos.blogspot.com
Heard this over the radio and so, if you had already heard it, please refrain from answering.

Here it goes:

A man drove by alone in a dark, narrow and quiet street. 3 persons were hiking for a ride. He stopped, looked at them and he recognized them all. There were ....

1) A doctor who had once saved him
2) An elderly lady who was his ex-neighbour
3) A childhood sweetheart

Unfortunately, his sport car has only room for a driver and a passenger. What shall he do?

Heard this over the radio and so, if you had already heard it, please refrain from answering.

Here it goes:

A man drove by alone in a dark, narrow and quiet street. 3 persons were hiking for a ride. He stopped, looked at them and he recognized them all. There were ....

Unfortunately, his sport car has only room for a driver and a passenger. What shall he do?

logically, A doctor who had once saved him, then come back for An elderly lady who was his ex-neighbour, lastly, A childhood sweetheart, then stay over at her house for the night.. :heart:

Here it goes:

pick up the dr.

the elderly lady mux be a ghost.

and the childhood sweetheart mux b a pontianak. :bsmilie:

Yep .... this is most ideal scenario. Hand the car-key to the doctor and he will drive the old lady and meanwhile, spend the time alone with childhood sweetheart :heart:

Yup, provided the sweetheart doesnt turn out to be a pontianak like what cheesy says. Haaa

And chances of her being a pontianak is pretty high, given the circumstances we are in singapore. HAAA :bsmilie:

Yup, provided the sweetheart doesnt turn out to be a pontianak like what cheesy says. Haaa

And chances of her being a pontianak is pretty high, given the circumstances we are in singapore. HAAA :bsmilie:

maybe is a hantu tehteh. :bigeyes: but chances are low as it is in s'pore! hahaha

Here it goes:

mmmm i will dial a call on 3 of them and see who picks up their phone. Assuming they not the living undead...wont need dead sitting my car.

i'll check my mirrors for reflections 1st. if dun have...:faint: accelerate liao! :sweat:

ask the doc and the old hag to take the car. then take a long walk back with the sweetheart. might get lucky and end up scoring.

This story I heard before. Quite some time back already.

The ideal solution is to give the car to doc n send the neighbour back. Cause the doc can carry on to save other too. Then u n ur sweetheart will be together also. But hor, u 2 will die over there lor, heh heh! :eek:;p

very scary that so many people i know are gathering together

there is probably a conspiracy to steal my car and claim that i got murdered in the forest by a fourth inexistant party.

i would step on the accelerator and zoom off. :angel:

very scary that so many people i know are gathering together

there is probably a conspiracy to steal my car and claim that i got murdered in the forest by a fourth inexistant party.

i would step on the accelerator and zoom off. :angel:

best answer ever. Hahaha..

Here it goes:

can 3-in-1 or not? :think:

The childhood ex neighbor sweetheart who saved his life became a doc but is now an elderly lady. (that's mabbe his wife). :think:

He lucky this passenger seat was empty... mabbe mistress in car boot. :devil: (yeah... you forgot about the boot..hahaha)

Or following the hantu storyline...mabbe his ex-wife. :devil:

Last edited:

Here it goes:

Get the doc to sit first, then elderly lady sit on her lappy. Then u get ur sweety n sit on ur lappy. :bsmilie:

Pick up the childhood sweetheart and drive straight to Hotel 81. Call a cab for the doctor and elderly woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.