Who stole the old man's camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
just watched channel 8 news, a man went into a shop and took the old man camera! and the old man too old to chase! :thumbsd:

ya ya i saw tt too.
so bad sia...
old man also gd to streal from....;( :angry:

but come to think of it.. its kinda sad la.....

but no choice.. crimes happen....

double face 645t4rd... :bsmilie:

oie dun like that say la....

crimes are everywhere and u cant prevent it from happening if one is determined.

sometimes i see crimes as unevitable if you do not do enough measures to prevent it from happening.

but like the old man said. he put it there wad...

but that thief ah.. really have balls to just walk in and take... ;( and the worst part was that HE WALKED IN !!!! :faint:

So Agitated For Wwhat...

you cant stop crimes from happening one la... its a no choice thing. blame garmet la... let so many bangalah and prc in...

Was the crime committed by a bangladeshi or prc??

So Agitated For Wwhat...

you cant stop crimes from happening one la... its a no choice thing. blame garmet la... let so many bangalah and prc in...

You do realise you sound kinda racist ya?

glenny dug his own grave, at 1st he din write like that... den dunno y he change to this... :bsmilie:

u wan me faster die issit.... think mus change again..... i smell the spade nearby..

ok la my bad. i makan my words back....

You do realise you sound kinda racist ya?

Yes. It is good that the statement is retracted. However, repeated statement of racism may have affect on CS community if someone lodge a complaint to the authorities in this matter. It also brings bad reflection that this user is a superuser of Clubsnap.

uncultured demoralised people..and its from an old man too.

at first i thought the thread starter was talking about a TV serial :bsmilie:

The man shouted robbery and yet no one helps. :thumbsd: He damn unlucky. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.