Who still use LC5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLQ

Jan 31, 2005
Tampines & Sydney
How many of you here still use LC5?
I am still using it, bring it around with me everyday in my bag. Only that when i go for trips i bring my Canon DSLR, but really love the large screen of the LC5 when i use the Canon.
Only think sad abt the LC5 is the noise level at ISO200 and 400, only useable is 100, what you all think?

Hey Lifeworld,
Thanks for the info!
Any idea what is the update this firmware?
How do you update the firmware? by copying it into the SD card and slot it into the camera?
I think my firmware is very very old, can just update direct to the newest firmware?
Pls keep me posted :)

Thanks again mate.

CLQ said:
Hey Lifeworld,
Thanks for the info!
Any idea what is the update this firmware?
How do you update the firmware? by copying it into the SD card and slot it into the camera?
I think my firmware is very very old, can just update direct to the newest firmware?
Pls keep me posted :)

Thanks again mate.

Panasonic firmware upgrade can only be done at customer care centre. Suggest you take it to Panasonic CCC.
we are going there tomorrow.
The CCC close at 2pm on Saturday.
Check our PLUG Notice Board for more details on tomorrow's visit.

Hey all.

so any news abt the new firmware for LC5? was trying to find it here, but cannot find leh...

Cheers-

LifeWorld said:
CLQ,

Welcome

Recently, there's a firmware update for LC5. Check it out tomorrow with Keith during Pana Studio visit.

Interesting, despite the LC5 being such an old camera, there's still firmware updates. Anyone knows if there's any firmware updates for the LC1?

Status
Not open for further replies.