Who says Pentax cameras are cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
Yes, Denis! I would love to have the silver 50mm f1.2! just incredibly beautiful!

woooo! Its a beauty and looks like its mint and un-used.
The price tag is equally amazing too. No wonder the previous owner did not use it. What if he got mugged because of the camera?:)

Yes, Denis! I would love to have the silver 50mm f1.2! just incredibly beautiful!

It's a beauty, but at USD4,999.00 (S$7,400.00)...I do not know if I can afford to part with my cash at current situation. ;p

It's a beauty, but at USD4,999.00 (S$7,400.00)...I do not know if I can afford to part with my cash at current situation. ;p

Neither will I ... It's just way *gulp* expensive.

Beautiful!

Gee, even if by some remote chance I can afford to part with that kind of money, I'm not even sure I would be prepared to use it... too precious to use... :eek:

Gee, even if by some remote chance I can afford to part with that kind of money, I'm not even sure I would be prepared to use it... too precious to use... :eek:

Have to try lah! Or else we don't if it works after paying through your nose.:mad2:

It's a collector's item. Only 1000 sets is produced.

Item location , China wor.... can this be a scam?

Nah, the silver one is very cheap, compare w/ the LX gold :bsmilie:

Pentax_LXGold_Arsenal.jpg

Only 300 pieces of the LX Gold were manufactured, 200pcs for the Japanese home market and 100pcs for the international market. Serial numbers for the LX Gold ranged from XM001 to XM300 (XM meaning ten million). Sales started in November 1981 at 850,000 Yen :bigeyes:

Last edited:
Was about to comment that the silver LX was EX but the GOLd version is mm . . . cannot describe liao . . .mouth watering liao . . .

The gold one looks really pretty... but looks really heavy too. Anyone actually knows the weight of that thing?

With the gold LX, how to see the aperture readout in the viewfinder? :cool:
You'll be blinded by the gold from the aperture ring.

Actually I prefer the look of the silver, gold is too bling for me. :bsmilie:
With the value of money eroding during this global currency crises, the gold LX might be a good investment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.