Who Participating In The Big Walk 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
The New Paper Big Walk will be held this 07th Sep 2003
The registration has been extended to 03rd Sep 2003 and you could sign up at the following registration centres
http://tnpbigwalk.asiaone.com.sg/reg_centre.html

Just curious as to who is going...
streetshoot galore? shootouts?

My biggest question is WILL TOMSHEN SHOW UP???

1)Sebastiansong
2)
3)
4)
5)

My D60 may not be with me in this weekend, so dunno whether would go or not. On the other hand, it's not a good idea to gather and shoot together for such a crowded event. Try to mix in the people, spot your favorite angles. Last year I shot with 70-200, not easy to get a few decent pictures due to the messy background.

Anyway, have fun!

tomshen said:
My D60 may not be with me in this weekend, so dunno whether would go or not. On the other hand, it's not a good idea to gather and shoot together for such a crowded event. Try to mix in the people, spot your favorite angles. Last year I shot with 70-200, not easy to get a few decent pictures due to the messy background.

Anyway, have fun!

Hi Tom

for such crowds I prefer to use my WA... 28-70 would be another good substitute... since canon has a 17-40 L, it wouldbe perfect on the DSLR for such coverage

the 70-200 would be useful when in the stadium after the Walk.

1)Sebastiansong
2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
3) Rama (SLR/28-80/Provia)
4) Midreef, just for the walk
5)

1)Sebastiansong
2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
3) Rama (SLR/28-80/Provia)
4) Midreef, just for the walk
5)Poon (Torn between competing or photographing on that day)

Song: I will be there, since my camera will be with me this weekend. See u on streets. May not be able to meet u coz there must be a lot of people. Even u happen to see me somewhere, I may move too fast to stay with u. :p

Anyway, happy shooting. Use your camera well, take close-ups, both WA and Tele. Don't be shy, interact with people. Say hi to them, cheer with them, and smile to them.

The last thing: go light!

Yesh Master Tomshen

young padawan listens and obeys... *bow*

tomshen said:
Song: I will be there, since my camera will be with me this weekend. See u on streets. May not be able to meet u coz there must be a lot of people. Even u happen to see me somewhere, I may move too fast to stay with u. :p

Anyway, happy shooting. Use your camera well, take close-ups, both WA and Tele. Don't be shy, interact with people. Say hi to them, cheer with them, and smile to them.

The last thing: go light!

Status
Not open for further replies.