who owns a pda

Who owns which PDA's

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time, I owned an Ipaq 3760; sold away last Feb and got a M505 later on. Still using till now :)

My Palm history: Palm Pilot Pro -> HS Dx -> HS Prism -> Palm m505 -> Palm m130 -> O2 XDA (the only PPC in the entire history, used for 2 mths) -> Palm m550 (current palm)

I still prefer Palm OS PDA... despite that I had switched to Win CE and Pocket PC during my stay with Palm OS... been using Palm OS since 1997... Currently using a Palm m550...

Originally posted by ivor
I still prefer Palm OS PDA... despite that I had switched to Win CE and Pocket PC during my stay with Palm OS... been using Palm OS since 1997... Currently using a Palm m550...
Yeah! Palm OS is the way to go for me too. :D

Pocket PC all the way. I had a Palm when they first came out and several others since, but I much prefer the PocketPC, especially when you are using a WIN based desktop and laptop.

I will take my IPAQ anyday.

Same here, PPC all the way. Use to be a Clie user, but since then I've switched to the PPC and never looked back. Viewing photos on my PPC is tons faster than the Clie N760. But then again, now that the newer Palms use faster processors, viewing images should be much faster now.

Sorry, not here to pick a quarrel... what extra attachment are you referring to... I only need to plug my earphones into the earphone jack of my m550 and I am listening to my favorite songs on my PDA...

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Not to mention PPC ability to play MP3 without extra attachment.

Originally posted by ivor
Sorry, not here to pick a quarrel... what extra attachment are you referring to... I only need to plug my earphones into the earphone jack of my m550 and I am listening to my favorite songs on my PDA...

:D I use earphone too...internal speaker is almost useless.
I think older version of palm is unable to play MP3.

:D I use earphone too...internal speaker is almost useless.
I think older version of palm is unable to play MP3.
Depends on which ones u r talking about.
The older Sony Clie models like the N710/760 can play mp3s without any attachments.

Originally posted by lefei
Depends on which ones u r talking about.
The older Sony Clie models like the N710/760 can play mp3s without any attachments.
My PDA is HP Jornada 548, I bought it about 1.5 years ago. That time the choice is palm VX or Palm 3E colour, Sony not available yet me think. None of Palm support MP3 that time, except Visor with extra attachment.

My PDA is HP Jornada 548, I bought it about 1.5 years ago. That time the choice is palm VX or Palm 3E colour, Sony not available yet me think. None of Palm support MP3 that time, except Visor with extra attachment.
Ok. That is a different story already. I believe Palm has picked up quite a fair bit with its MM capabilities. ;)

Not to mention PPC ability to play MP3 without extra attachment.

At the expense of it's short battery life.

Gave up on ppcs 'coz can't really do much on it. Can't double up as mp3 player (battery life too short), can't do programming, can't view flash, can't surf at a comfortable viewing size, can't slip it in my pocket, etc.

Now, I'm doing fine with a simple palm for PIM, a sleek mp3 player, and a laptop for the more demanding tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.