who owns a pda

Who owns which PDA's

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pda history!
HP200LX (Dos 5) -> Philips Nino (WinCE) -> HP200LX (coz WinCE cannot make it) -> Toshiba e310 (PPC2002)
;)

Originally posted by imaginary_number
At the expense of it's short battery life.

Gave up on ppcs 'coz can't really do much on it. Can't double up as mp3 player (battery life too short), can't do programming, can't view flash, can't surf at a comfortable viewing size, can't slip it in my pocket, etc.

Now, I'm doing fine with a simple palm for PIM, a sleek mp3 player, and a laptop for the more demanding tasks.

Pocket PC can play flash... use flash for pocket pc
Programming? Have you tried embedded VB/C++?

my history:

palm IIIxe > palm m500 > Sony N760C (still operational)

Used to own a Jornada 568.....

Sold that to finance my purchase of my present digital camera....

Think might be tempted to purchase one again when HP have their next round of discounts.....
:D

it was a mixture for me.....

Palm m100 (Palm) -> Jornada 720 (HPC) -> Visor Edge (Palm) -> Casio E125 (PPC) -> Sony S320 (Palm) -> Ipaq 2210 (PPC) coming soon!

Originally posted by Wai
it was a mixture for me.....

Palm m100 (Palm) -> Jornada 720 (HPC) -> Visor Edge (Palm) -> Casio E125 (PPC) -> Sony S320 (Palm) -> Ipaq 2210 (PPC) coming soon!

Pocket PC 2003 is not stable.

yup. i'm using the 5MX too. nifty device and lasts SUPER long with the sanyo2100mah batteries. it's been 1 month already and stll going strong.

Originally posted by Clown
yup. i'm using the 5MX too. nifty device and lasts SUPER long with the sanyo2100mah batteries. it's been 1 month already and stll going strong.

5MX belongs to that generation of PDAs where you don't think about batteries or recharging. i don't even bother with rechargeables - they last so long. Pity it's been discontinued.

i use it with a 128mb CF card.

Originally posted by Allen
Pocket PC 2003 is not stable.

Pocket PC 2003 OS is stable.... juz that alot of software developers have not updated their softwares to support the new OS.....

Pocket PC 2003 is actually better as the new OS will enhance the performance of X-Scale Pocket PCs.....

The new iPAQ H2210 with the new OS actually has scored significantly better than the older models of X-Scale Pocket PCs with Pocket PC 2002 OS....

for me is palm m100 -> palm vx -> ipaq 3660 -> sony clie sj20

Status
Not open for further replies.