Who owns a Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Just want to start a thread to see who owns a Mitsubishi Lancer who are also a CSer and SLCer. May want to organise shoots with all the Lancer owners! Post! Post! Post! :)

Woah...you've repaint my Mit Lancer! But I like it. Very striking colour! :)

Thanks for the effort.

behyx said:
Nice mit cars guys! i like the metallic blue color..!

photography wise, virgo, you have a nice shot of the headlights! But i think it can be better ;p Hope you don't mind me doing a bit more postprocess to it! I like more punch and more daring color to it.. shows the 'power' of your car ;)

mit.jpg

Just to clarify... SLC is Singapore Lancer Club.

Start list liao!!! :)

1. philliptan - 2006 M/T Sports CS3
2. Virgo - 2006 CVT Basic CS3

LAI! LAI! LAI!

Should be like this, with your model and colour after your nick. ;p

1. philliptan (Sports 5M/T CS3) (Gunmetal)
2. Virgo (Standard auto CVT 1.6) (Metallic Blue)

LAI! LAI! LAI!

No need year of model meh? Some got 2005, some even older... Just need to clarify the differences... Got CS3, CS5, CK, CB, etc... ;p

It's OK bro. Ex-lancer owners also welcome. Can share your experience with newbies like me mah...;)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
last time loiter there, now no more... cos no more lancer...

Woah siao liao...I only know mine CVT 2005. How? Can advise?

philliptan said:
No need year of model meh? Some got 2005, some even older... Just need to clarify the differences... Got CS3, CS5, CK, CB, etc... ;p

a lancer hater here :devil:

Virgo said:
It's OK bro. Ex-lancer owners also welcome. Can share your experience with newbies like me mah...;)

err... got 1 true advice from a few lancer drivers... sell or scrape your car before your mileage hit 100k, cos once u change timing belt, u will wish u never had it changed... :cry:

Out you go...Honda owner. :bsmilie:

Just joking...

Why you hate lancer leh? The design better than Honda issit? Cheaper and better than Honda issit? :bsmilie:

caseytan said:
a lancer hater here :devil:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm, i might join your gang u know... :devil:

kena bang from behind by a lancer :cry: just sent my 4 month old jazz to hospital this morning :cry:

Why leh? Can advise more?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
err... got 1 true advice from a few lancer drivers... sell or scrape your car before your mileage hit 100k, cos once u change timing belt, u will wish u never had it changed... :cry:

Virgo said:
Out you go...Honda owner. :bsmilie:

Just joking...

Why you hate lancer leh? The design better than Honda issit? Cheaper and better than Honda issit? :bsmilie:

at least they never cover up defects :sticktong

Virgo said:
Woah...you've repaint my Mit Lancer! But I like it. Very striking colour! :)

Thanks for the effort.

Hehe you're welcome :)
I wish to own a mit lancer one day. :) or an evo if i'm richer

I see. Thanks for the info and modification to the list.

philliptan said:
Both 2005 and 2006 Lancers are known as CS3 unless yours is a 1.8 Turbo Lancer then that's a CS5.

caseytan said:
kena bang from behind by a lancer :cry: just sent my 4 month old jazz to hospital this morning :cry:

dunno is it my lancer or wat... there is something strange with its ABS... or just mine... and happen so my other car backside also kena kissed by a lancer, and its the same problem like me, on down slope, cannot stop in time... its like its drifting down, and your brakes not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.