Who mostly cut their...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
BIG TOES side to a certain depth?

I do.

Feel quite clean after that, also cut away those thick skin ard it. Although some time cut until bleed, still worth the pain.

Now, am I psycho? :bsmilie: :bigeyes: ;p

i use my teeth and peel them off. bleeds sometime, but i just suck it away.

Beware, you will get fingernail toes in future when the nail grow inner and depth inside.
A small knock at your big toes and you will feel the heavy pain.

But I don't like the feeling of the side of the nails touching the skin.

Anyway, my right big toe nail, the whole of it, was cut off by me during primary sch time. It was because i got a blue black n then, i start to cut deeper n deeper n eventually, whole nail gone! :bigeyes:

you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes? :confused: :bsmilie:

i got some of the flesh of my big toes lasered off, permanently cured from old problem of ingrown toenails :bsmilie: my toes too big and fleshy, somemore broadfeet, the nails sink in easily.

you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes? :confused: :bsmilie:

[\QUOTE]

Big Toes Nail. Apart from the normail nails, sometime I cut deep too. The whole surface was cut off during my pri sch time. ;p

[\QUOTE]

Big Toes Nail. Apart from the normail nails, sometime I cut deep too. The whole surface was cut off during my pri sch time. ;p

that's crazy. your big toes must look shrunk now. i leave my nails to grow as much as possible as long as they don't get in the way as i need them to grow over the flesh, not under the flesh

I love to dig the corners of the toe for dirt then cut the thick hard toe nail . Tack Tack Tack :bsmilie:

that's crazy. your big toes must look shrunk now. i leave my nails to grow as much as possible as long as they don't get in the way as i need them to grow over the flesh, not under the flesh

The size still ok la. Last time no maintain, once cut, stink like hell. Now still ok, as dirt didn't trap by the side liao.

Last night, I use a penknife to cut my right big toe left corner. NO BLOOD but a hole in the end. Feeling so good, seem to be clean after that. Maybe I am crazy, haha! :bsmilie:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Beware, you will get fingernail toes in future when the nail grow inner and depth inside.
A small knock at your big toes and you will feel the heavy pain.
I totally know what you mean.. super super super super pain.....

i got some of the flesh of my big toes lasered off, permanently cured from old problem of ingrown toenails :bsmilie: my toes too big and fleshy, somemore broadfeet, the nails sink in easily.
how much does it cost? or did in army?

I keep all my toe nails long. Some more paint them red. And I always wear slippers to go out.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi BBTM,

Keep the sides of the nails square is best or ingrown toe nails will be very irritating.

Ingrown toe nails are pain in the ...

Many doctors would recommend removal of entire toe nail and let it grow back. However, I have heard of some cases of recurrance as the pattern of growth is determined by how one looks after the nails. Bad habits die hard.

Had ingrown toe nails myself and I used a sharp blade and pry out the spikes. It works but will bleed slightly. Oh, remember to keep the tools clean (with alcohol) before attempting it. Some flesh would be scouped out as well and then comes the immediate relief. The sensation is just great after my diy.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: Please attempt at your own risk hor.

BIG TOES side to a certain depth?

I do.

Feel quite clean after that, also cut away those thick skin ard it. Although some time cut until bleed, still worth the pain.

Now, am I psycho? :bsmilie: :bigeyes: ;p

Hi BBTM,

Keep the sides of the nails square is best or ingrown toe nails will be very irritating.

Ingrown toe nails are pain in the ...

Many doctors would recommend removal of entire toe nail and let it grow back. However, I have heard of some cases of recurrance as the pattern of growth is determined by how one looks after the nails. Bad habits die hard.

Had ingrown toe nails myself and I used a sharp blade and pry out the spikes. It works but will bleed slightly. Oh, remember to keep the tools clean (with alcohol) before attempting it. Some flesh would be scouped out as well and then comes the immediate relief. The sensation is just great after my diy.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: Please attempt at your own risk hor.

One of my ex sch mate did have his toe grow inwards. He went for operation in the end. For me, I just feel that uncomfortable when toe nail long as got dirt there one. Yucks and stink!!! :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.