Who loves their cameras more than their girlfriends ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtokina

Deregistered
Jan 24, 2006
:)

i got a couple of friends who love their cameras an dlens more thna their girlfriends.

:eek:

I have to say not for me.
(my gf is watching me :()

pass their gf to me,they can play with my camera.

drtokina said:
:)

i got a couple of friends who love their cameras an dlens more thna their girlfriends.

:eek:

These people ought to have a wake-up call...anyway, how can you compare loving camera with a person? One is an object to be possesed, the other is a living, dynamic being with feelings and emotions!

Ah Pao said:
These people ought to have a wake-up call...anyway, how can you compare loving camera with a person? One is an object to be possesed, the other is a living, dynamic being with feelings and emotions!
You left out irrational, occasional outburst of temper, pampering necessary, long term commitment with no returns and many many little debts to pay for after consummation.

Not worth it.

Equipment can replace anytime, even if it's tempermental, at least you can change it, share with friends, doesn't talk doesn't make noise and best of all upgradable :thumbsup:

espn said:
You left out irrational, occasional outburst of temper, pampering necessary, long term commitment with no returns and many many little debts to pay for after consummation.

Not worth it.

Equipment can replace anytime, even if it's tempermental, at least you can change it, share with friends, doesn't talk doesn't make noise and best of all upgradable :thumbsup:

are you saying this only because you have not found the one you love? wait till you do

blimmer said:
are you saying this only because you have not found the one you love? wait till you do
D'oh. Take it with some humour.

blimmer said:

:bsmilie: not nice to say until like that lah........ :nono:

anyways, back to topic... some people human cannot compare with object..... sometimes hor, its not that we want to compare girls to object.... its they dun wanna compare themselves with human...... i.e. your camera and me who more important.... in those cases hor.... nothing much we can do lah..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i can proudly say that my boyfriend love me more than his DSLR and even his job. He did entrust his cameras to me ( dispite my history broke few cameras =p ) and even dont mind to quite his job for me =) He dont mind to take leave to help me do my school project and even turned down a wedding job just to pick me up at airport.

Really proud of him =)

idor said:
:bsmilie: not nice to say until like that lah........ :nono:

anyways, back to topic... some people human cannot compare with object..... sometimes hor, its not that we want to compare girls to object.... its they dun wanna compare themselves with human...... i.e. your camera and me who more important.... in those cases hor.... nothing much we can do lah..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
It's ok.. I'm pretty sure if I own DSLR it would be more important than her :lovegrin:

espn said:

Not worth it.

Hmm...actually not only gfs have such problems, but in some other non-BGRelationships as well.

Hey, espn, sounds like you've got a bad experience? :devil:

espn said:
D'oh. Take it with some humour.
I'm, just that my gf was reading this thread beside me and she's not taking it well.

AngelZhou said:
i can proudly say that my boyfriend love me more than his DSLR and even his job. He did entrust his cameras to me ( dispite my history broke few cameras =p ) and even dont mind to quite his job for me =) He dont mind to take leave to help me do my school project and even turned down a wedding job just to pick me up at airport.

Really proud of him =)

How sweet and nice...:lovegrin:

In Valentine's Day mood eh?

Ah Pao said:
Hmm...actually not only gfs have such problems, but in some other non-BGRelationships as well.

Hey, espn, sounds like you've got a bad experience? :devil:
My other forum signature reads:

Women are nothing but Trouble.
And Men are nothing but Trouble-seekers.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.