Who loves their cameras more than their girlfriends ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. No use one lah... most of the users here will look in the mirror and make an effort to be a better PHOTOGRAPHER than they were yesterday instead.

Anyway, it's not surprising to see the comments given by many venerable members. Photography itself is an art and art is seldom a group effort, it happens in the solitude of one's eye or mind. Maybe those who do love their partners more than cameras or photography can't really be outstanding photographers, because they cannot make the same sacrifices required to take phenomenal pictures.

yawnz...i definately love my gf more than my cam.... now i treat my cams like dirt...so long as it produces the images i want....all's cool....

gf's another matter though...

sORe-EyEz said:
so how does tis end? :think:

should CS hav a forum 2 pair singles off? :sweat:

& hopefully those singles dun expect a laudry list of criteria, expectations & ideals of their date?...:

that would be nice...:p

It depends on how you Click with your cam vs how you Click with your GF.......its all at the tip of your finger......either u have it or not......

Danntbt said:
It depends on how you Click with your cam vs how you Click with your GF.......its all at the tip of your finger......either u have it or not......

my ex gf got fucousing prob!! :devil:

she always looking 4 another who's bigger, richer & better!! :devil:

:bheart:

Sion said:
I met one romantic guy who married 4 times. The first time to a woman called Eos, second time to Nikon, then to Minolta and now to Leica.

He is still not satisfied.

How can he be satisfied with such inferior fares like EOS, Nikon, Minolta and Leica?

There are better fares to be tasted.

Many would give up their souls for the kind of "hassles" that Miss Blad dished out to her beloved.

And of course the offerings and services from Miss Ebony are something to die for!

hi everyone.

hm

even people that i know,
they tend to be more with their cam n lens even if they have GF thats for men.

but i dunt know bot girl?

maybe the girl once they got a boy fren, they will Abandon all the camerras and lens ..???

:eek:

Re: Who loves their cameras more than their girlfriends ?
hi everyone.

hm

even people that i know,

maybe the girl once they got a boy fren, they will Abandon all the camerras and lens ..???

drtokina said:
:)

i got a couple of friends who love their cameras an dlens more thna their girlfriends.

they probably didn't find a gf they really really like in the first place...

drtokina said:
Re: Who loves their cameras more than their girlfriends ?
hi everyone.

hm

even people that i know,

what talking you?

redstone said:
Best solution?

Find a girlfriend that loves photography, or is a photographer herself. ;p

Then :
- she will use your best tripod , best lens.
- you will become the porter for all the stuff.
- she will nag when you forget to charge the batteries or bring the correct lens .
- she takes up bird-photography and treks 10km (with you carrying the solid tripod and super-telephoto lens).

eawtan said:
Then :
- she will use your best tripod , best lens.
- you will become the porter for all the stuff.
- she will nag when you forget to charge the batteries or bring the correct lens .
- she takes up bird-photography and treks 10km (with you carrying the solid tripod and super-telephoto lens).

you must have had very bad experience :bigeyes:

but at the end of the day, you find someone who can appreciate the birds as much as you do. the thought of actually sitting down together to appreciate the pics should be comforting enough

Status
Not open for further replies.