Who knows best deal to find dry cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloderek73

Dec 26, 2006
Good day to all.. just wondering if anyone know the best place to find a 50L dry cabinet?... so far I only know of $168 for 50L digicab and its inclusive delivery to you.. does anyone know of any other decent quality brand, where and how much would it cost?... thx in advance!

Good day to all.. just wondering if anyone know the best place to find a 50L dry cabinet?... so far I only know of $168 for 50L digicab and its inclusive delivery to you.. does anyone know of any other decent quality brand, where and how much would it cost?... thx in advance!

Check out Carrefour, challenger and give the reputable camera shops a call.

ok thx ppl... will check challanger n carre... btw just go digicab website to order.. they will deliver to u for $168. :).. thx again... guessing that gotta be ok deal.. thx thx

dry cabi deals and prices are usually the same everywhere. even if its cheaper some place, its probably because it doesnt offer delivery, or offers very delayed delivery. since you're looking for a 50L one, i say go for delivery.

just gt a digi cab 50L @ 168 frm carrrefour.. was a bday gift.. its worth it la.. still gt free delivery.. tues night order.. wed morning come liao..

Status
Not open for further replies.