Who is this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Hi fellow clubsnappers,
feeling a little bored..took this pic while i was out shooting..
Does anyone who know who is this?

01.jpg

More 'powderful' than the three legged man!! :thumbsup:

and he is using 1 of my dream lens!!!!!

this guy look quite nikon siao ;p

ahem i mean he has so many nikons...

looks proff from the cameras he is holding on.
But second look doesnt - Something is not very right with the fundamentals of camera holding :confused:

ambient2004 said:
looks proff from the cameras he is holding on.
But second look doesnt - Something is not very right with the fundamentals of camera holding :confused:

too many darkside cam make him angry... anger lead to hate, hate lead to heat.. heat... lead to sweating on the darkest area... hence... he is airing his darkside now... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
too many darkside cam make him angry... anger lead to hate, hate lead to heat.. heat... lead to sweating on the darkest area... hence... he is airing his darkside now... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yucks :sticktong stinky stinky stinkco..

Actually, its like carrying a law tube, and a saw and full pack and then a M203...hahahhaha

this guy is a pro.. well, almost.. cos a pro will probably have one body wth a 500mm attached.. backup bodies wth 70-200 and a WA lens..

this dude all 3 lenses are ahemm.. mmm.. :bsmilie:

i sense much darkness in your my young pawadan learners...

its time to let the Dark Side loom over you, where you shall discover the hidden darkness in you....

I can show u... The Dark side is Far Superior then the Jedis....

(Ps nt shooting or flaming ah !! :bsmilie: )

Come .....

* Mind Countrols.... *

Come ....

my apologies, but i have a feeling all the three lenses are quite close in focal length, except for the wide aperture 50mm mounted. other than that, he's really a guy with money to burn. and not a professional for sure - though professionals can get photos with any camera - but all three cameras are d70/100s.

if not, some people hung their cameras on him to take a funny photo, i dont know.

nikonsiao said:
Hi fellow clubsnappers,
feeling a little bored..took this pic while i was out shooting..
Does anyone who know who is this?

01.jpg
oh this guy ah... a lousy model lor... :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.