Who is the best EPL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Kahuna

Dec 15, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
I agree with Jose Mourinho....Frank Lampard is probably the best in the world right now....he is as good as if not better than some of the fifa world player at their prime name: Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho:D

Lets see....He started every single game for Chelsea.....he outscore everybody so far including all the top strikers.....I also believe he has one of the most assist in the League....and of course he is a must have in all the Fantasy football leagues :D

Hail Lampard
bowdown.gif

If he carry on....he will definately be 2005 Fifa world player of the year :D

He's doing great in EPL. But he fails in the international stage leh

sillyme said:
He's doing great in EPL. But he fails in the international stage leh

I think the problem lias with the rest of the Player in England team as well as Ericson's tactic....give him sometime....I believe the english players will blossom in time in Germany 2006 and win the championship :thumbsup:

Big Kahuna said:
I think the problem lias with the rest of the Player in England team as well as Ericson's tactic....give him sometime....I believe the english players will blossom in time in Germany 2006 and win the championship :thumbsup:

Hi Big Kahuna...

long time no see Heehee I see a England Supporter... Yeah I agree with you.... but I have no confidence that England will win the championship in Germany... unless Ericson buck up and axe all underperforming players.. :)

wcsiaw said:
Hi Big Kahuna...

long time no see Heehee I see a England Supporter... Yeah I agree with you.... but I have no confidence that England will win the championship in Germany... unless Ericson buck up and axe all underperforming players.. :)

To success in international scene.....England player must alter their ego a bit....throw the gentlement attitute behind and play like a South American do...what I mean is in Worldcup.....player gets send off very easily and refferee will be more "ngiao" especially on hard tackle.....this is what England must avoid and make their opponent send off if possible :D England can learn from "Diego Simone" if necessary :D If play 11 against 11....England is hard team to beat and I think Robinson will provide a solution when come to Penalty shootout :D

The best EPL player is the Referee since he holds the power of life (yellow, warning) and death (red) of all 24 players with a whistle & his hand.

englang to win world cup ?
i doubt so ..

simon80 said:
englang to win world cup ?
i doubt so ..

I also don't think England will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.