who is still in the office at this hrs. 0200hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah! which field are you in one? so xiong? :bsmilie:

ok what. i also designer. also work until so late one.... whats so bad about working late.. :sticktong

Technically, at 0200H, you're working early.

Too early, some might say. :bsmilie:

ok what. i also designer. also work until so late one.... whats so bad about working late.. :sticktong

alamykeywordingjo1.gif

me still working..need to clear quest before i sleep..sian 1/2..

It's ok to work late, provided you get your 1.5x OT pay :)

Designers aren't appreciated in Singapore, not like in Japan.. Some of them can earn 5 digit sums there.. (Of course, provided that you have the skills too :))

i think this pretty sums up.

WTD310.gif

now hor. people that come up with ideas earn most money. those that help to produce those "ideas" usually get peanuts.

think apple iPod designed in US California and manufactured in China. read some TIME magazine today about the new Boeing flagship planes. the head of the 787's program Mike Blair said: "Look at your iPod. Where was it built? Who the hell cares? That's not where the value is.

:(

It's ok to work late, provided you get your 1.5x OT pay :)

Designers aren't appreciated in Singapore, not like in Japan.. Some of them can earn 5 digit sums there.. (Of course, provided that you have the skills too :))

agreed.... but the association for designers isnt doing anything what. too bad for us here la.

Status
Not open for further replies.