Who is still awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah ... me suppose to do my rounds @ the school camp regularly but outside look very dark leh (not to mention my school is located near the Bidadari Cemetary)! :sweat: :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
So anyone here wanna tok rot? :bsmilie: :D

me still awake !!!!!!!!! but going to bed soon............

imaginary_number said:
let's talk about when u're gonna get the 20D.... :devil: :D

Not possible lah ... must fork out @ least S$4k for the body, battery grip, fast CF, 580EX ... cannot justify lah ... taking cold showers are alot cheaper ... :bsmilie:

Why are you still awake ah? :think:

I still awake.. more peaceful as my wife and son are sleeping now.. no more nagging around.. :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
Not possible lah ... must fork out @ least S$4k for the body, battery grip, fast CF, 580EX ... cannot justify lah ... taking cold showers are alot cheaper ... :bsmilie:

Not bad...u've already begun making a shopping list =p. Actually, u can just sell away ur old body, and settle for the new body+grip alone - now that seems easier to justify huh? :D
And I'll bet cold showers won't feel as good ... haha :devil:

Why are you still awake ah? :think:

got some unfinished things to do... :sweat:

AdamGoi said:
Why ah? :think:
Can't sleep?? haha :)

Got lots of things to do... and it's really quiet now.. Nice time to do work :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
La ... la ... la ... sheeze 4.5 more hours to go before I can knock off ... or should I say before I can get knock out ... ;)
You're working in the middle of the night!??!?!?! wahh... hmmm... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.