Who is She???

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
at the bigbikefest, any1 know her name? my friend is eager to know...:)

ai yo... just join one of her coming shoots lo .... not that difficult to find :)

if that is really the case, why did your friend not ask himself? Why does he needs you to ask for him?

Wonder why your friend did not ask her himself at the event, after all, he was just standing right in front of her when he took the picture.

Aha, love is in the air. :bsmilie: It's natural to fall for girls la - tell your friend not to be shy.

I think she was the girl who was with Casse, right? There were so many photographers snapping them that I could not even get to shoot Casse. ^^

her name is "AXI" it shows on her tight T-shirt! :bsmilie:

should ask our CS reporter to find out :bsmilie: for u need other inform like profile :bsmilie:.

after end of the event then ask who is she, your friend really i dont know what to say, anyway u call call up Maxim and ask maybe call fix a date too:bsmilie: or she in the covergirl

if that is really the case, why did your friend not ask himself? Why does he needs you to ask for him?

Wonder why your friend did not ask her himself at the event, after all, he was just standing right in front of her when he took the picture.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:think: imaginary friend i think:think:

I think its time for me to come out now. Must say sorry to my helpful friend. I am the one who is asking for her. I should tell all of u the whole story liao.

Yesterday when i am having msn with my friend, just asking him to ask his model friends know who the girl is, but ended up posting on the forum without letting me know. Anyway, thanks for his helpfulness.

I am shy to ask her at suntec think have to train up myself more.

I think its time for me to come out now. Must say sorry to my helpful friend. I am the one who is asking for her. I should tell all of u the whole story liao.

Yesterday when i am having msn with my friend, just asking him to ask his model friends know who the girl is, but ended up posting on the forum without letting me know. Anyway, thanks for his helpfulness.

I am shy to ask her at suntec think have to train up myself more.

shoot more and go up front to ask then they wouldnt bite u lah:bsmilie:

shoot more and go up front to ask then they wouldnt bite u lah:bsmilie:

They do bite!

Once I asked the name of a model, She tried to sink her teeth into my neck:

mt1157678609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.