who is selling cheapest FX-5 in singapore now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michhy

Oct 21, 2005

felixcat8888 said:
to answer your question, go to
www.mscolor.com.sg then get an e-quote.

Do trhe same for Cathay Photo and Alan Photo too.

From there, compare and decide.

OT, I thought you were looking at the Sony H1/V3?

Cheers....

yea still waiting their e-quote right now, but a bit impatient, lol.
I'm also looking at the FinePix E900, 9mp camera with 4x optical, pretty decent in my opinion :) need price also

michhy said:
yea still waiting their e-quote right now, but a bit impatient, lol.
I'm also looking at the FinePix E900, 9mp camera with 4x optical, pretty decent in my opinion :) need price also

Hi Michhy,

Lookat the Fuji thread for my answer to your reply. The E550 is a good alternative as it is still available for purchase.

i did my e-qutoe for FZ5 and seems like AP got the lowest price $630 without GST.
second is MS colour at $666

Simon_84 said:
i did my e-qutoe for FZ5 and seems like AP got the lowest price $630 without GST.
second is MS colour at $666

MS is 666 after GST with free 256 card, screen protecter

bernstein1234 said:
MS is 666 after GST with free 256 card, screen protecter

this time round in MS never mention anything about screen protector in their reply.

Simon_84 said:
this time round in MS never mention anything about screen protector in their reply.

mine bought 6mths ago at AP cam itself quote $680 GST inclusive

how fast do you get your eQuote reply from MS Colour by the way? they havent got back a single inquiry yet for 5 6 days already... :dunno:

michhy said:
how fast do you get your eQuote reply from MS Colour by the way? they havent got back a single inquiry yet for 5 6 days already... :dunno:

MS colour also haven't reply my quote for cannon S2 but they replied for FZ5=$666(with GST) plus 256 mb SD card and carrying case.

judging from the e-quotes i recieved,AP seems to respond the fastest and have the lowest price for FZ5,planning to go down soon with the email after i get my pay.

maybe you all equote too much,
i tried equote few times to check on price and never buy,they reply later than usual.

ISHIDA in Peninsula Hotel (infront of the escalator) is selling its FX-9 at S$580 with a generic bag !!!

It is worth buying from them!

BTW, 1 GB SD can also be put into the package for another S$80.

If bargain some more, hopefully the FX-9 and 1GB SD package can be reduced.

Hope this helps those who are keen.

BTW, my friend bought the set from the shop and I have nothing to do with the shop.

Hmmm. On the other hand, the big photo store gave S$660 and has no room for bargaining.... you decide.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.