Who is liable?

for sure Driver's fault.......... but Cyclist's life....

Driver pay money, license suspended and/or go to jail ...... cyclist/pedestrian/motorcyclist wins case from the mortuary or columbarium ....... who really loses ?

Cyclists and non-car/lorry road users should keep their eyes open too and NEVER NEVER have a "I have the RIGHT of WAY and not doing anything wrong so I dont have a worry in the world using the road" mentality ....... you obey the law and want others to obey the law ....... does not mean other people driving cars will obey the law too

Last edited:
for sure Driver's fault.......... but Cyclist's life....

Driver pay money, license suspended and/or go to jail ...... cyclist/pedestrian/motorcyclist wins case from the mortuary or columbarium ....... who really loses ?

Cyclists and non-car/lorry road users should keep their eyes open too and NEVER NEVER have a "I have the RIGHT of WAY and not doing anything wrong so I dont have a worry in the world using the road" mentality ....... you obey the law and want others to obey the law ....... does not mean other people driving cars will obey the law too

It will be a win-win situation if everybody takes care.

The driver should be on a look out and cyclist should walk with the bicycle instead and not speed thru cycling..

Save those legal fees and mot important save life!

Unfortunately some imported driver bring their original countries driving habit: I am bigger - I win.
I am talking about big heavy vehicles.
Also some construction worker cyclist are really daredevil. Traffic speed in their original countries may be slower so they can break in time and avert serious accident.
Over here - singapore - roads are good, drivers drive fast. Good luck.

Of course it does not say that there is no bad locals. I have a friend whose bicycle is run over, yep .. OVER.. by a singapore tour bus (Not open top one).