Who is learning driving now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Me 33 liao, then learn how to drive, haha! :bsmilie:

House near to BBDC, sign up for it, go for it, get a licence and see lucky to strike toto or big sweep and then own a car. ;p Dreaming again. :bsmilie:

House near to BBDC, sign up for it, go for it, get a licence and see lucky to strike toto or big sweep and then own a car. ;p Dreaming again. :bsmilie:
this is not a dream, i think it is more like a skill needed lor, me wanna take the test on my 18 birthday

this is not a dream, i think it is more like a skill needed lor, me wanna take the test on my 18 birthday

I mean stiking lottery la, i dream again lor. ;)

Good luck! have fun learning driving! Then act as racer! Vroooom!! keke

Enjoy your driving lessons and don't forget or throws those rules like use of signal lights when filtering or changing lanes, etc. out of the window once you passed your test. Be a responsible driver.

"Live till old, learn till old"

Nothing to be ashamed or embarassed abt. Its always good to learn something.

Anyway, ur driving lessons would be of great help if u were to play Daytona at the arcade. ;p Compared to crazy ramming, hot-headed Ah Bengs who probably dunno what they are ramming on, u'd be a much cooler driver in comparison. hehehe

Becoz' of NZ self drive trip, I took up driving and passed 1 year ago :embrass:

Anyway, ur driving lessons would be of great help if u were to play Daytona at the arcade. ;p Compared to crazy ramming, hot-headed Ah Bengs who probably dunno what they are ramming on, u'd be a much cooler driver in comparison. hehehe

play initial D better... more feel...

I keen to ask how many times you need to take the test to pass?

wait for bbtm to pass his basic theory 1st... :devil:

Basic - Passed on Year 2000!

Advance - Maybe pass ard this yr

Licence - If heng, then also pass this yr

Btw, my driving skill in NFSMW, is the best in my company competition. ;p No one can beat my timing, haha! :bsmilie:

Basic - Passed on Year 2000!

Advance - Maybe pass ard this yr

Licence - If heng, then also pass this yr

Btw, my driving skill in NFSMW, is the best in my company competition. ;p No one can beat my timing, haha! :bsmilie:

u go zhng your instructor car and u drift in the circuit & see lor... :thumbsup:

u go zhng your instructor car and u drift in the circuit & see lor... :thumbsup:

NFSMW no drifting la. Need to mod the car to drift also if not wrong. Maybe I corner in a high speed lor, haha! Ops! Dreaming again. ;p

NFSMW no drifting la. Need to mod the car to drift also if not wrong. Maybe I corner in a high speed lor, haha! Ops! Dreaming again. ;p

actually dun need to mod...u see the IMF BMW 7 series driver training video on TV...the instructor drift with a stock 7 Series...

but mod a car is confirm better...

good luck to get your license...

Status
Not open for further replies.