Who is free to go to Jurong Bird Park on weekdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Hi all,
lobo man here. Wondering anyone here is free and keen to go to JBP on next Monday 30 Aug 2004 9am.

- Rainman
-
-
-
-

rainman said:
Hi all,
lobo man here. Wondering anyone here is free and keen to go to JBP on next Monday 30 Aug 2004 9pm.

- Rainman
-
-
-
-
9 pm? I thought the park closes at 6 pm... going to sleep around the birds right?

nickmak said:
9 pm? I thought the park closes at 6 pm... going to sleep around the birds right?

Typo error ;p ..9am Thanks.

Why why monday, must work , how to go......
change to sat or sunday lah.... sure go .... ... well?

GENO said:
Why why monday, must work , how to go......
change to sat or sunday lah.... sure go .... ... well?

Answer is very simple...that monday I free mah :blah: ..if no1 goes probably will go alone loh :)

Hi all,
lobo man here. Wondering anyone here is free and keen to go to JBP on next Monday 30 Aug 2004 9am.

- Rainman
-pinkfuzzycat
-
-
-

Hi Rainman,

Why Monday? Weekend can not meh? Most of us working on the weekdays leh, unless last min MC. Oops...should not encourage that. :sweat:

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Hi Rainman,

Why Monday? Weekend can not meh? Most of us working on the weekdays leh, unless last min MC. Oops...should not encourage that. :sweat:

Cheers

I understand that most of us are working...My last day of working is on this coming Friday, take a week off before joining another company. That is y I'm siting down here replying threads..keke (R&R period for now)

Weekend is fine with me too...but I will leave it to others to organise for any other weekend outings :)

Mayb I should start a thread "Who is free to go for a 4D/3N tour to Taiwan on weekday?" Ha! :D

Weekend lah then many people can go. I'll try to go on Monday if I can get mc...oops leave.

jbma said:
Weekend lah then many people can go. I'll try to go on Monday if I can get mc...oops leave.

Hmmm...Brudder I 'm on one week off so quite free on the weekdays...so join us lah. JOIN JOIN JOIN!

jbma said:

Sunday some of us are goin to the Sentosa outing...Joining us?

rainman said:
Hmmm...Brudder I 'm on one week off so quite free on the weekdays...so join us lah. JOIN JOIN JOIN!

Sunday some of us are goin to the Sentosa outing...Joining us?

Not decided which one to join lah brudder. Oso may need to go to JB for shhopping with family. Aiyah damn leceh lah. Traffic jam....I would rather be at the beach with teh wind blowing me to sleep.:bsmilie: I'll confirm later.

oooo... Bird Park on Monday, count me in!!

hehe

- Rainman
-pinkfuzzycat
-elninowt
-
-

elninowt said:
oooo... Bird Park on Monday, count me in!!

hehe

- Rainman
-pinkfuzzycat
-elninowt
-
-

:) Guess the response is not so bad. I'm contactable at 91082046 and my name is Steve.

Tentatively the meeting time and place is Boon Lay MRT ctrl station at 9am.

Following is the website. There are quite alot of attractions over there.

http://www.birdpark.com/servlet/index

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.