Who is Constantine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
dunno how many of you watched American Idol (i know i don't follow closely) but when I heard that Constantine got voted out.. first thing that came to mind was..

"That's because he had to go catch demons"

Kinda corny.. :bsmilie:

At 1 moment ... if you left out the last 3 characters ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

man! you guys seem to relate everyone to Constance..hahahah :bsmilie:

I thought this is a sequel to the "Constance" thread. Time for a pair of glasses I guess. ;p

yanyewkay said:
dunno how many of you watched American Idol (i know i don't follow closely) but when I heard that Constantine got voted out.. first thing that came to mind was..

"That's because he had to go catch demons"

Kinda corny.. :bsmilie:

he was out of American Idol because he has records of being a drug addict.

while the sissy is still in the contest... and the most experienced singer Anwar was voted out... sad..

glennyong said:
he was out of American Idol because he has records of being a drug addict.

while the sissy is still in the contest... and the most experienced singer Anwar was voted out... sad..

when I think of Anwar, I think of a mattress in a courtroom.. :bsmilie: SORRY BUT I CAN"T HELP IT! ahahhah

yanyewkay said:
when I think of Anwar, I think of a mattress in a courtroom.. :bsmilie: SORRY BUT I CAN"T HELP IT! ahahhah

mattress ?? i dun understand...

glennyong said:
mattress ?? i dun understand...

do a quick google on the 2 keywords and read the headlines should give you some hints to what I'm referring to.. :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

i think i need glasses too :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its the other Anwar from our neighbouring country...

OOORRRHHhh !!! tat man... i see..... hahahahahaha.... no la..

i see... but why mattress ???

try doing a google search with matress and you will know hahaha

... the infamous stained mattress was brought to the court during anwar's trial...

yanyewkay said:

Please not again.

These days when you log on to CS, you hear someone Constance this Constance that and there are Constance's photos here, there and everywhere. I am impressed with the skills of the photographers.

You know what? I think CS stands for ConStance?

Status
Not open for further replies.