Who is Constance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Hi guys, just wanna side track a bit. I have been reading posts with pictures of Constance as the center of focus.

Who is Constance? I've seen some of her pictures here. Find that she has a certain look that draws you to continuously look at her. Of course, the skills of the photographers count too lah but we are not talking about skills here. We are doing some woman talk. :)

I find that, this girl -- Constance, not exactly pretty but has a very mysterious look. A look that makes you wanna look at her more and try to guess what's the mystery inside her. She has a number of shots with different theme. All of them portray different feel. Good.

I cannot remember but I think I saw one of the avatars look like her. For all good faith, I would like to compliment this girl, Constance, for being such a good model (like a thousand faces) which is able to capture the attention of her audience.

If there is a chance, I would like to be involved in her shoots as well. Want to see the real person and find out if she is really that captivating or is it the skills of the photographers... :)

No hard feelings please. Just wanna side track away from photography talk for a short while. :)

Happy Labour Day!

Who is this Constance you are talking about?

I've been coming to CS regularly for more than a year but never seen a Constance!

A girl with mysterious look? Are you referring to this?

11562948_3b1ed97137_o.gif

If she is the one, you better see a medium to book her for your photo shoot. :)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
:thumbsup: sion!
ROFL

Maybe its tis? Con...= Cat? just joking.:bsmilie:

lastscan.jpg

Batman cat?

Thank you Mr Zeckson Chow for your compliments on Constance.

She is indeed a lady of Intrigue. :lovegrin:

Sion said:
Who is this Constance you are talking about?

I've been coming to CS regularly for more than a year but never seen a Constance!

A girl with mysterious look? Are you referring to this?

11562948_3b1ed97137_o.gif

If she is the one, you better see a medium to book her for your photo shoot. :)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You better don't let her know... :bsmilie:

Petf69 said:
Thank you Mr Zeckson Chow for your compliments on Constance.

She is indeed a lady of Intrigue. :lovegrin:

Yes... Your avatar... Hmm... Really very nice to look at... I don't know if I am attracted to look at her or others are feeling the same way too... ? :p

Oh yeah.....I look her photos like 2-3 hrs per day... :devil: :lovegrin:

Zec, you will be the first to be informed on Constance's next shoot. ;)

Stereobox said:
seems like someone has a crush on her! ;)

Ooi... Don't anyhow say... Wait later her boyfriend / husband / some other Clubsnap members (Pet69 will be the first!) come after me with parang! :p

Voigtlander said:
Very nice shot but she is holding the Ninjato the wrong side up! ;)

she's Himura Kenshin's disciple... ;p

i find that she have very projective eyes... her look seem to tell you about the image she is projecting instead of the costume or makeup...

Status
Not open for further replies.