who is considering to get D60 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
I know many people will complain and compare D60 to nikon/sigma D SLR and the D30 users will disappoint its new features ... but I just need to know who is still considering to get D60 ?

List of member who is interested to get D60 :
1. megaweb
2. Bluestrike
3. Red Dawn
4. Willyfoo
5. Shadus

*interested does not mean will BUY

Me. It's s*it hot! :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

me....

may be...

only when....

I strike Toto like kamwai....

.... nah.... I'm still a nikon guy, will rather get a D100. ;p

ya...dun think Sony can go far with DSLR...cos the memory stick is so small and expensive...and so hard to find compatible accessories

Originally posted by willyfoo
Me. There's got to be some more.... Red Dawn?? Simon??

yes i am seriously considering getting a D60. then the D30 will be the backup / second body. A second body will be extremely useful for fitting another lens, since i'm primarily a prime lens user under 70mm. The fact that the D30 and D60 shares the same batteries, battery grip and accessories is advantageous. One of the body will have to do without the grip in a 2 body situation.

but i'm pretty upset the max iso is only 1000. and the AF does not appear to be improved too much (only marginally). 2 major pet peeves :)

so i guess i'll be considering a long time, till the full fledged reviews come online.......

watever is it, no way i'm selling the D30. it still does its job well, and it has sentimental value :)

Red Dawn.... was hoping that you'll sell your D30 ;p
Anyone interested in selling their D30?

Originally posted by jovedaddy
Red Dawn.... was hoping that you'll sell your D30 ;p
Anyone interested in selling their D30?

hmm....if offer price is good, i can consider ;p
but i wun be selling the battery grip or the batteries, if i ever sell that camera! :)

at least there are some people interested to get it ....

I will update the list at the 1st thread ...

Hi ,

How much did you all buy the D30 for?? What is a good price for a new D30 now that the D60 is out.

Epos

There is no more new D30. It has been discontinued.

Originally posted by ziploc
There is no more new D30. It has been discontinued.

even there is some stocks left , I don't think the price is worth to get :) unless used / 2nd hand one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.