Who is buying Photoshop CS5?

Anyone buying CS5?

Results are only viewable after voting.

adorable

Jun 8, 2009
Bury Road
:lovegrin:

I am begging my dad to buy for me.

i got my CS4 not only half a year and CS5 came out... :cry: will only upgrade most likely next year.. unless kena 4D or TOTO :bsmilie:

Will probably get the suite at student price once it comes out.
A company used to come to my school and sell creative suite CS4 at S$99 :)

too bad inside creative suite CS4 doesn't have premiere pro or Lightroom....

But well I use Dreamweaver, Flash and photoshop in creative suite anyway

I got CS4 and it suffice for me for nw so is a :nono: for me :)

chill la. i kidding only la. :D:D

Will also wait for student edition to come out.

i want to buy it so that if i have a photo of a branch floating amidst a mess of things in water , i can just content aware everything else away, and turn it into a branch floating in water.

so simple to have minimalistic shots when cs5 comes out. :heart:

Same for me. Unless CS5 got features that die die must have then no choice lah. For now it is a wait and see but most probably wait until CS6 comes out.
Same here. I wont deny there are new and attractive things added to CS5 but i dont think i need those, Photoshop CS4 is enough for me since i got it less than half a year ago. I'll be waiting till CS6's out before upgrading to that! Hahah ;)

I will purchase it as it gives me convenience and enhancing my work efficiency.:)

CS5 will have to be bought, as it is after all the saviour of photography.

All the folk out there with 1Ds Mk XVIIs and 300/1.4s that can't take pictures can then pretend they can by opening a blank canvas and using content aware fill, it's genius.

its the most amazing upgrade!

CS5 will have to be bought, as it is after all the saviour of photography.

All the folk out there with 1Ds Mk XVIIs and 300/1.4s that can't take pictures can then pretend they can by opening a blank canvas and using content aware fill, it's genius.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

time to see landscapes and architectural shots that are "way too perfect" :bsmilie:

next time if you just have a head of a pretty girl, you can fill in the rest of her body. :thumbsup:

I have not see the updates yet but from what you guys say about the new content aware thing It sounds so powerful that it is quite scary huh.. what is photo taking in the future?

I have not see the updates yet but from what you guys say about the new content aware thing It sounds so powerful that it is quite scary huh.. what is photo taking in the future?

Sorry, there is a wee bit of hyperbole and sarcasm I think in our posts. But there are tweaks that do make things very "easy", even too easy.