Who is buying iPhone 6?

Seems like iPhone 6 Plus is what Man U fans need to track their favourite team...

10687023_702012026515351_7382977030329741783_n.jpg

That person who was in tears is probably someone who just wants an idiot proof phone system to use. This person probably doesn't like to explore and change things.

My non biased explanation between iphone and android, since I have used both.

IPhone OS is a very simple no fuss system.users are those who just want to be able to use the OS out of box. No need to crack brains to navigate the phone. Everything is just there on the screen.

Android is for those who like to play and customize the phones. Like to explore and change some things to own's liking.

If you look at two persons' android phones, no two phones are the same. The screens, apps, the look are different, because both owners change the phone to each liking.

If u look at two iPhones, both are the same. Standard screen and navigation. Very idiot proof.

Now, I'm not saying which one is better. It's all depends on individual.

The reason why Apple is so successful is they sell lifestyle, not products. Every Apple product is integrated with one another. And the marketing campaign is all about lifestyle. The feel and look, the psychological impact on the user, all are targeted to make the user feel good and nice.

i started out on 3GS, recently have tried android and Nexus 5 is my current 2nd phone. In terms of customisation as mentioned for android, they are mostly cosmetic to me, changing the wallpaper, theme, adding a new clock from a downloaded app...etc. to me this level of customisation does not change the original capability of the phone.

real customisation are those ppl who writes the coding, create roms...etc, which is way beyond my knowledge and to general public...only those with computer programming knowledge would be able to do such stuff. this would also mean the phone needs to be hacked and in the process, voiding its warranty, just like jailbreaking iphone.

hence, to me, end of the day, how the phone looks doesn't really matter, as it does not change the basis of the phone's usability and capability.

i will be getting the iphone 6, then will have my 5 as 2nd phone because i felt overall user experience is so much better on them.

another thing i dislike about most android phones are the bloat wares and in some, high level of customisation to the OS that it slows down the system (maybe thats why faster chips are required to compensate). thats why i got a nexus 5 last year to play around and see whats the fuss that android users are raving about.

end of the day, both OS have their pros and cons, users should choose the one that they like to use and not because they have something against the brand.

well, my foray into android is over, i am going home...:)

Last edited:
7e4980bcjw1ek9g6adfs3j20hw0aggmc.jpg

Any further question? :confused:
No tears.. Have you ever seen someone doing a phone call with an Android tablet holding on his ear? :bsmilie:
There are many ...

iPhone7 extra plus: :bsmilie:
image_thumb%5B4%5D.png
Looking at the payment system they implemented I can imagine what system / workflow could kick in here:
Face recognition - online search for age verification - if found under 18: automatic police report including your location data - phone locked as evidence - enjoy an apple for the night in custody :bsmilie:

First batch of Singtel iPhone 6 plus sold out in 3 mins after registration opened at 3pm. iPhone 6 soon after.

First batch of Singtel iPhone 6 plus sold out in 3 mins after registration opened at 3pm. iPhone 6 soon after.
Reliable Apple Fan Boys :bsmilie:

iPhone7 extra plus: :bsmilie:

image_thumb%5B4%5D.png

"take anything you want! " she exclaimed .

I left with her bicycle and hoodie

Don't believe in expensive phone. Was using LG and now Chinese phone.

Besides paying for the phone, you also pay for the data charges!

Cheap and good and I can change phone frequently!

I really want to get the iphone 6 plus. contract gonna end soon. anybody using it find the camera any good?

Telco subsidised equipment price is about the same as other flagship phones like galaxy note 3, htc one etc.