Who is a Singaporean?

Who is a Singaporean?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Singaporean is someone who is CPF rich but cash poor..

Wait till you are 55... all girls go after you and hope that their names are included in your will!:bsmilie::bsmilie:

I can stay here and die here.. but the government don't want..
those old, useless, poor citizen

few yrs ago, a minister suggest buy/lease land from Malacca or Batam. Set up an old age home/centre there. For those OLD singapore citizen to stay there.

What do you think of the idea?

I can stay here and die here.. but the government don't want..
those old, useless, poor citizen

few yrs ago, a minister suggest buy/lease land from Malacca or Batam. Set up an old age home/centre there. For those OLD singapore citizen to stay there.

Better in an old folk home than having to do cleaning job in a food court.

Better in an old folk home than having to do cleaning job in a food court.

Old folk home also has Class A, B and C.

Father Singaporean. Mother Malaysian. Born in Selangor'62. Kindergarten in KL. 1969 come here to stay for good with parent. Primary School and Secondary School in Singapore. Saw the birth of the National Stadium and soon the last days of it's existence. Taking my first flight in Singapore at the Paya Lebar Aiport with my latest flight being at the Changi International Airport T2. and soon T3. NS in the Police Force for 2.5 yrs. Made arrests I hoped had made a difference. Summon lots motor vehicles keeping the roads safe or clear. :devil: Took part in two National Day Parade march pass. Served my reservist till 40. Partok and broke up with 8 Singaporean ladies. Voted twice in my life before GRC system took away anymore chance of it. Owner of a HDB flat pass down from my dad. Dad passed on in Singapore. Bought all my photography stuff in Singapore. Starting from an FG working my way up to a D70. Cycled almost every part of Singapore watching how the island has changed. From close knit colourful kampung people and culture set in wooden houses to stone cold condos where people drift apart. Witnessed 5 Singapore Presidents come to be. Witnessing founding fathers go from LKY to GCT to LHL. Spanning a period almost as long as Singapore declared independence in 1965. Just some high lights from my humble Singapore story.
you forgot to add:

"I'm still available......., call, text, msn, email PM me."

;p

you forgot to add:

"I'm still available......., call, text, msn, email PM me."

;p

heheh....nice idea but I already given up hope on that. I actually had one part there but took out the last part later..... "Partok and broke up with 8 Singaporean ladies". ... followed by "No enough money for the 9th one in a decade".

So your idea is muted. heheh.

planning to become Singaporean coz of incentives.

PR & Sing'an have to do the same thing but PR dont get as much as Sing'an, so might as well become Sing'an then surrender Sing'an citizen and go back home after incentives have been collected.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
heheh....nice idea but I already given up hope on that. I actually had one part there but took out the last part later..... "Partok and broke up with 8 Singaporean ladies". ... followed by "No enough money for the 9th one in a decade".

So your idea is muted. heheh.

You can add:

"I'm still available......., call, text, msn, email PM me.

But you have to pay me to date me."

planning to become Singaporean coz of incentives.

PR & Sing'an have to do the same thing but PR dont get as much as Sing'an, so might as well become Sing'an then surrender Sing'an citizen and go back home after incentives have been collected.:thumbsup:

U have the best of all the world.... have you done NS?

I don't believe in eating "soft" rice ( Yeung Fan in cantonese I think) :sticktong

hahahaha, u have lobang for that ah?????

Hello...I am old school with women.. I don't believe in eating "soft" rice ( Yeung Fan in cantonese I think) :sticktong

soft rice? does it come with iron bowl? :bsmilie:

times have changed women not expected to cook rice liao. men must keep up with time. how does pasta sound? ;p

+1. :bsmilie:

A-ba-then? Come to think of it I should have instead of choosing all those "needy" types who only WANTS way more then give or share with me.... maybe then I would have gotten married back then. Rich women sign my cheques while I sit back....maybe the Singaporean male dream these days....Nah... I have my principles. Die Die...I keep to my values and standards and be happy making my own. hmmm...so who am I? An old school Singaporean I guess. BUT then again..alot of my peers are also weak males like that ....okay..maybe I am the personification of the Singapore's marketing slogan. So I am...."A Uniquely Singaporean" heeeee

soft rice? does it come with iron bowl? :bsmilie:

times have changed women not expected to cook rice liao. men must keep up with time. how does pasta sound? ;p

Actually..all my ex/gfs falled way short and definitely the women today will too..except for the few I know and already married to other guys. I know my way around the kitchen, laundry and home cleaning, sewing kits better them all of them while still doing my "man things". No I NEVER expect a woman to know how to keep up with the times too. They are too lazy to keep with the times left alone surpass it....My Mantra: "I step into your shoes and you step in mine but we still keep our core purpose" Thought we suppose to evolve to do more and more efficiently..not do less and be fat and lazy by just pointing fingers. And you wonder why we need even wider seats in Trains.

Me hard to please but hey ... I made my peace. :devil::sticktong. I can make pasta dishes myself thank you. heh

A-ba-then? Come to think of it I should have instead of choosing all those "needy" types who only WANTS way more then give or share with me.... maybe then I would have gotten married back then. Rich women sign my cheques while I sit back....maybe the Singaporean male dream these days....Nah... I have my principles. Die Die...I keep to my values and standards and be happy making my own. hmmm...so who am I? An old school Singaporean I guess. BUT then again..alot of my peers are also weak males like that ....okay..maybe I am the personification of the Singapore's marketing slogan. So I am...."A Uniquely Singaporean" heeeee

U chose to remain single. Your choice.

But you can't tell, you may meet Miss Right and then.... you live happily ever after!

Actually..all my ex/gfs falled way short and definitely the women today will too..except for the few I know and already married to other guys. I know my way around the kitchen, laundry and home cleaning, sewing kits better them all of them while still doing my "man things". No I NEVER expect a woman to know how to keep up with the times too. They are too lazy to keep with the times left alone surpass it....My Mantra: "I step into your shoes and you step in mine but we still keep our core purpose" Thought we suppose to evolve to do more and more efficiently..not do less and be fat and lazy by just pointing fingers. And you wonder why we need even wider seats in Trains.

Me hard to please but hey ... I made my peace. :devil::sticktong. I can make pasta dishes myself thank you. heh

wah, u are Leatherman + Swiss Army tool rolled into 1 ah! :bigeyes:

*not Singaporean arh :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.