roti_prata

Jul 31, 2005
Bt Batok
how many of u r students?

from which school?

how much u spent on photo gear and wat u spent them on

since when u started photography?

im juz curious:D

let me start 1st. im from rjc, spent ~$6800(all the edusave scholarships i saved bo liao~) on d70s tokina 12-24, 28-80 nikon 50/1.8, 70-200vr, sb600 gf's LS2. started in 2000 with nikon fm3a

used to be student...we all are....still studying photography :bsmilie:

$15k? your own savings? gosh

i see. I suppose dads are easier targets than wivies

code said:
i see. I suppose dads are easier targets than wivies
lol my gf looked at my camera bag and thn at the $98 necklass i gave her:sweatsm:

wow :bigeyes: , nowaday student so rich one. When I was a student, I only own a film point & shot without zoom :sweat: .

Hi, TTS, spent around 3-3.5k not too bad

D70s, 50mm 1.8 Nikkor, 70-300mm Nikkor, 18-70 Nikkor, SB-800, Crumpler Karachi Outpost, Manfrotto Monopod, Nikon Tripod, 2GB Sandisk, 8GB Seagate MD, UV Filters

And hopefully soon to come either an 80-200 2.8 or the 70-200VR 2.8

wildstallion said:
And hopefully soon to come either an 80-200 2.8 or the 70-200VR 2.8
get 70-200 once and for all, thn u can leave ur monopod at home as well. sry but where's tts? tan tok seng??;p

student here!

When I was a student in schools (several different schools), my camera was two simple rings formed by the thumbs and index fingers.

Now that I am a student of life and photography, and having WORKED HARD for years, I am able to "upgrade" my photography equipment.

But my most expensive (priceless!) equipment remains my eyes with the "thumb-finger" rings!

NUS
Picked photography during NS.
Spent naerly 2 to 3k already, buy n selling to upgrade.
;p

Students who can afford photography are lucky. It was my dream when I was a student.:)

wildstallion said:
is their anyway for example of paying for 70-200VR lens in instalments so easy on wallet, spread out over time? ;p :thumbsup:
singpost easycash;)

Status
Not open for further replies.