Who haven't buy New Clothes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only have one new t-shirt.. and the only reason why i have it is because i don't like the design
=(

last year was really busy no chance to get clothes... got up on 1st day of CNY... dad scolded me for wearing old clothes... scratched my head wondered where to buy clothes at 8am on the 1st day of CNY..
finally went to the only place that i knew would definitely be open - mustafa and bought some polo shirts...

last year was really busy no chance to get clothes... got up on 1st day of CNY... dad scolded me for wearing old clothes... scratched my head wondered where to buy clothes at 8am on the 1st day of CNY..
finally went to the only place that i knew would definitely be open - mustafa and bought some polo shirts...

i also dunno y they insist have new clothes... and best thing is 1st day i always sleep until 2pm, then i dun go bai nian 1... haha...

me...

believe or not, it is better to wear new clothes on CNY.

:think:

i also dunno y they insist have new clothes... and best thing is 1st day i always sleep until 2pm, then i dun go bai nian 1... haha...
ANG PAO

you don't want i collect for you
maybe if you have 30 relatives each give $12, i can get more stuff!

as for clothes, i think it's traditional thinking la
new year must have new start, blah blah blah
it's ok, if i'm not so busy usually i'd get free clothes
but this year got work =(

kongz... I haven't buy either... Dun really see the need to buy leh... :think:

why must new year buy new clothes to wear? spend the money for wat? any1 can enlighten me?

ask our ancestors...

nah, never had the chance to talk to them. Anyway i cant understand buying new clothes and wear for new year.... waste of money for the reason: new year

nah, never had the chance to talk to them. Anyway i cant understand buying new clothes and wear for new year.... waste of money for the reason: new year

drive economy! =D

hee hee hee

nah, never had the chance to talk to them. Anyway buying new clothes and wear for new year is very lame. waste of money for the stupid reason: new year

New year coming liao and u still so grumpy :dunno:

Cheer up and buy some clothes ! Have a New clothes year :bsmilie:

New year coming liao and u still so grumpy :dunno:

Cheer up and buy some clothes ! Have a New clothes year :bsmilie:

i have never liked new yr...except when i was a kid.
new yr to me now is just another off day from work.

waiting for my new Nikon tshirt. but think the MO cannot rush on time for CNY

i have never liked new yr...except when i was a kid.
new yr to me now is just another off day from work.

Advance well wishes to cheer u up!

:vhappy: 恭喜发财, 新年快乐! :vhappy:

Tangs Studio at CK Tang Orchard got discounts ranging from 20% to 50%. I was there earlier, went over the shelves thoroughly but couldn't find a pair of off-white pants to replace the one that I accidentally torn it... :(

Went to Muji Paragon, got 20% discount, saw some really nice pants with nice cutting but can't find the DAMNED COLOUR I WANT!!!!

Maybe tomorrow go Muji Bishan. Hopefully can find the colour I want. :(

I thought we get even more siginificant discounts from post-chinese new year sales? Usually starting on the 3rd day of the new year right? :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.