Who has watched Black Sheep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Who has watched this show liao? How u find it? I just caught it tonight at The Cathay.. I feel its not really that good. It is entertaining but the show never explain properly alot of things. I was left wondering what experiments they did on the sheeps to make them mutate and behave that way. Basically its just a typical zombie biting ppl and ppl becoming zombies show but the zombie in this case is sheep. But its pretty bloody which I like. I will rate it 2.5/5.

i give it a :thumbsd:

not much ppl has watched this show i guess? When i watched at The Cathay yesterday, cinema was like half full only.. I wanted to watch Paprika one but all slots sold out except 11pm. Going to catch it this tuesday man..:)

Who has watched this show liao? How u find it? I just caught it tonight at The Cathay.. I feel its not really that good. It is entertaining but the show never explain properly alot of things. I was left wondering what experiments they did on the sheeps to make them mutate and behave that way. Basically its just a typical zombie biting ppl and ppl becoming zombies show but the zombie in this case is sheep. But its pretty bloody which I like. I will rate it 2.5/5.

I think you'll get the most mileage out of this if you're a fan of zombie movies already. The whole * of the dead movies don't explain much. If you're keen on bloody, try looking up brain dead by peter jackson. It's not available in the local stores, but was unbanned recently and shown during the singapore film festival.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103873/

This kind of show best for when you have free complimentary passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.