who got watch channel U : <a step into the past>

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
really good show me thinks :think:

louis khoo as this witty 2003AD guy being sent back to Qin Dynasty and al his subsequent misadventures. best part is the plot and all the humorous anachronisms. i mean come to think of it..pray if lets say u suddenly get thrown back into mediaval times..how would you survive? ok soem parts he was plain lucky to escape death but most of the tiem he made use of modern day knowledge to gain a slight advantage in the sticky situations he found himself in...and most of his actions/decisions are fast and intelligent i would say. being a trained policeman certainly helps...some more due to the error in the time machine, he is forced to spend 3 years there until when the Qin emperor united the 7 states and ascend to the throne..then only if there's no ****-up then will he be able to return to 2003 AD. my sister's friend watched the entire series on cable tv..but she dont want to tell me the exact ending =)

watched it b4 on cable too. yea funny script. more funny when heard in canto. I think the only drawback is the girls not attractive.

jessica suan in ancient grab not appealing, and her reel char also not attractive. princess michelle saram is sickeningly sweet as usual (dun know where u watched to so can't reveal spoiler). then the other girl, sonija kwok, not pretty, too "nice" char, "shu nu" u know?... yucks. i only like the assassin girl joyce tang but she is only a supporting actress.

the ending is when he has to decide whether he wants to stay or return to the present. but of course, there is a lot more stuff happening while he decides! haha.. enjoy~..

oei, dun tease him lia dat lah... ahahah

majere2sg said:
Haha.. the most funny thing is who his son is...
Think of a historical person with the surname of Xiang.. :bsmilie:

There is a historical person with the surname of "Xiang" - ever heard of "Xiang Yu" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.