Who found their other half in Clubsnap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
Now being the season of rain, err, I mean, mistletoe, being the kaypoh ol' me, how many of you found your other half via Clubsnap? Lai lai, don't be shy! :bsmilie:

closest candidates (or are they already?) are two recently "promoted" members... ;)

Looks like Clubsnap is wrong place to start if looking for a partner... :devil:

sehsuan said:
Now being the season of rain, err, I mean, mistletoe, being the kaypoh ol' me, how many of you found your other half via Clubsnap? Lai lai, don't be shy! :bsmilie:

closest candidates (or are they already?) are two recently "promoted" members... ;)
you must have found one here! Right! :D
this kind of thing should depend on each person!
If it come you can't stop it but IF is not yours how's much you want it is not yours to be!

no la meng kuang. i think it'd be better to stay single - so have more time to shoot. just the same with models (if any) - nice to be friends, and best to stay as that for good :)

sehsuan said:
no la meng kuang. i think it'd be better to stay single - so have more time to shoot. just the same with models (if any) - nice to be friends, and best to stay as that for good :)
Sehsuan, you are wrong man...i'm married and still shoot like crazy....more of a time management and prior agreement with your other half....

bring her to one of your photo shoots and let her see what you've been up to. This is to get more confidence into her so that you can go shoot in peace.

not so true about bring your other half and shoot other models, will drive her nuts i must say! :nono:

yup .. i found my partner .....

a nikon F100 :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.