Who Felt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Tiger said:
Malakite, you stay Sengkang or Hougang ?
Lor Ah Soo has some hits, anyone lives in hougang?

Felt a few times here in Sembawang.

ABout 6.30, suddenlly I thought to myself why is my monitor shaking. After that I think bthere are many more less obvious one (coz I have a slight headache on and off since) till about half an hour ago, I felt sort of loss of balance while I was walking outside.

blimmer said:
Lor Ah Soo has some hits, anyone lives in hougang?

i stay at hougang but didnt feel anything...
maybe i spend alot of my time rocking on my chair dats why i didnt feel it... :dunno: ;p

spitfire said:
i stay at hougang but didnt feel anything...
maybe i spend alot of my time rocking on my chair dats why i didnt feel it... :dunno: ;p

:bsmilie: natural counter measures!
those on rocking chairs will benefit most

Daniel Nielson said:

ABout 6.30, suddenlly I thought to myself why is my monitor shaking. After that I think bthere are many more less obvious one (coz I have a slight headache on and off since) till about half an hour ago, I felt sort of loss of balance while I was walking outside.

OT: could the headaches be due to hours spent in front of the radiation box(crt/lcd)? I feel nauseous if I spend too much time cajoling the monitor.

Daniel Nielson said:

Felt it twice....at Eunos Area. 6.30pm and then again about 7.30+pm.

blimmer said:
OT: could the headaches be due to hours spent in front of the radiation box(crt/lcd)? I feel nauseous if I spend too much time cajoling the monitor.

I don't know, I used to be like that too, but I think I am pretty seasoned already as that is what I do whole day and everyday for the past months. :D

nothing @ serangoon... this is bad.. how many lives again....

Felt it here at Yishun also at around 1830H, this is the 3rd time i felt tremors at my house, first was last year when it hit Bengkulu then twice this year Nias and today Padang.

King Tiger said:
Malakite, you stay Sengkang or Hougang ?

me? hougang... last time round i felt the shaking too.. hahah thought my house was haunted... bed started to shake... heheh

blimmer said:
at least you're at the other end of the island. the quake's in sumatra? should technically affect the westerners if my basic geography doesnt fail me

Your basic geography is wrong. The tremors affect buildings on soft soil like marine clay and reclaimed land, which found mostly in the east. The west portion of the island comprises mostly of granite.

Yea I know my geo is bad. I was thinking along the line of Sumatra being located at the southwest of Singapore. Any site to show the land composition of singapore by any chance? Bt Batok and Clementi were affected as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.