Who do you think will win World Cup 2002?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
This thread will probably interest those football fans...

What does you gut feeling or the result of your analysis tell you? France? Italy? Brazil? Argentina or which team? Why?

Originally posted by AdamGoi
This thread will probably interest those football fans...

What does you gut feeling or the result of your analysis tell you? France? Italy? Brazil? Argentina or which team? Why?

I feel Italy. Looking at their route to the final(if they make it), I think they have it the easiest of all. Just my opinion.:dunno:

Why no reply from the others? Don't like balls? :rolleyes:

*Crosses fingers for England"

However, realistically speaking, if Sv-England doesn't buck up for the next match, then they'll be on the next flight home....

I am rooting for Germany and Argentina as well... :)

Brazil / England

Should be Italy.

Brazil have not shown consistency all season. Argentina has too many stars but failed to show teamwork. Germany I think just shown flash in the pan against Saudi. France has insufficient competitive matches and is showing it.

Italy's defence is almost impenetratable. And with Vieri, they have a bulldozer for a striker. Don't really like them but they look the best bet.

Argentina, Italy and Germany looks good in this year's World Cup.

Agreed with kaipium, Italy looks to has the best defense out there.

Brazil and Italy to play in the finals.

Final Score 3-1 Brazil wins, Ronaldo scores 2, Rivaldo converts a penalty and Vieri scores the consolation goal

Anyway that's what i think :D

Originally posted by Yakuza
Brazil and Italy to play in the finals.

Final Score 3-1 Brazil wins, Ronaldo scores 2, Rivaldo converts a penalty and Vieri scores the consolation goal

Anyway that's what i think :D
and rivaldo was fined 12,000 ??

I think it will be a Argentina Vs Italy finals...
Lets hope Argentina can still alive after losing to England.

why no one go for china?:D
anyway china is out :(
best wish to see if Korea or Japan to get into at least quarter or semi final, i like their playing style, Jap full of strenght and sta, korea a little slow but got luck, Jap just no luck, too bad they draw with Beg, suppose to win :( but as height concern ... most likely Eng. Italy can make to final, most likely Arg will meet Brazil before final, anyway its always this few team who play till the end...eng got form with beck and owen. best match ever see thru out whole world cup so far is Arg VS Eng. full 90 min excitement :p
i hate to see italy back off after they win( me lost money just becos they do that ...grrr) Brazil, hmm not constand hard to say :(

Status
Not open for further replies.