Who do you think will win the US elections?

bush or kerry?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
just an opinion poll..no politics or watever involved..
looking at waht others think ;)

whoever wins, we lose.. and if bush loses (i hope so), its not becuz john kerry won. its becuz bush himself lost.

I think GWB will win as Americans are now in the middle of war, Don't think they want to change their Commander in Chief halfway through the battle, unless they want to pull out of Iraq. Even the Democrats have not advocated withdrawing from Iraq. America knows this is going to be a battle of resolution. My 3 cents worth... :)

war aint the right justification to re-elect a president that had inflicted much harm on his own country and worse, harm to so many many other countries.. i guess americans know tat.. they jz need a leader whom i believe, can think as an adult..

i tot we are not suppose to discuss about politics here in clubsnap? or is it just singapore politics that is not allowed?

haha.. nice one, ah beng! :thumbsup:

faa said:
war aint the right justification to re-elect a president that had inflicted much harm on his own country and worse, harm to so many many other countries.. i guess americans know tat.. they jz need a leader whom i believe, can think as an adult..

War is but to impose your own peace - quote from Clausewitz :)
But having said this, the sufferers are the always the people.

serene said:
War is but to impose your own peace - quote from Clausewitz :)
But having said this, the sufferers are the always the people.

wahh so profound..

ahbeng said:
i tot we are not suppose to discuss about politics here in clubsnap? or is it just singapore politics that is not allowed?

we arent. i just asking who do u think will win ? guessing who's the winner is like guess who will win SG idol...only diff is that 1 is on int. stage the other on tv stage..

Certainly George W Bush.

John Kerry does not have a plan for Iraq at all. He says he is no flip flopper and is going in to win - question is HOW? He has not explained.

I certainly think that the GOP with it's pro-business, pro big business and company stance will be useful to the US economy and world economy.

John Edwards is a dangerous character who mentioned he will re-look at the free trade agreement with Singapore if he is elected....

Floridans will be too preoccupied getting their lives back together after the hurricane to vote so that goes in Bush's favour.

I think its safer to stick with GWB rather than to select a new JK in the middle of a war. I really dun think he has the know how nor the time to learn given US's precarious situation now.

Citizens will just have to keep faith with GWB and pray he makes the right decision.

Changing a commander n chief at this juncture would be far too risky.

did anyone watched fahrenheit 9/11? although it's awfully biased...but i believe there are some truth in it.

GB is simply clueless...although i think JK isn't much better..but during the debates you can see GB is really at a loss at times and JK always have the upper hand. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.