Who do you think will be the top scorer of World Cup 2002?


Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
545
0
0
46
In Paradise
Visit site
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Since no one started this, then let's start speculating...


I think Miroslav Klose!!! After that 3 goals against Saudi, I think he will continue to be in the starting line-up and will continue his rampage!! And remember that now he already has a 3 goal advantage!!!:light:
 

kaipium

New Member
Feb 3, 2002
267
0
0
Braddell
Visit site
I think it will be Fabien Bathez.......at least a few own goals also.:D
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,687
0
0
41
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Top Scorer?

Batistuta might still have a few good goals left in him.

Vieri is close with 2 goals up already....

So...

It's going to be close! :)
 

superhero

New Member
Apr 24, 2002
69
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by kaipium
I think it will be Fabien Bathez.......at least a few own goals also.:D

win liao.....:bsmilie:
 

R

Royzzz

Guest
I will put my last dollar on Vieri !
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,937
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Ronaldo might be a good bet too..... especially when Brazil has 2 easy group matches ahead.
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
Hong Sun Hwang !!!

Support asians!!!

:bsmilie: ;p
 

revenant

New Member
Apr 8, 2002
1,101
0
0
35
collinyeo.blogspot.com
Klose had 4 goals now ( 2 matches ) , while Vieri has 2 and Batistuta has 1. Leaving out Ronaldo cause I don't think Brazil will go that far.

btw, that Rivaldo really lame...
 

renaissance_myth

Senior Member
Apr 1, 2002
684
5
18
Visit site
Originally posted by revenant

btw, that Rivaldo really lame... [/B]


yeah, what a pity a great player has to resort to such tactics. reminds me of what diego simone did at France '98 four years ago. *puiz*;(
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,687
0
0
41
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by renaissance_myth




yeah, what a pity a great player has to resort to such tactics. reminds me of what diego simone did at France '98 four years ago. *puiz*;(
Totally agree with you on this one. The punishment, if you can call it one, is even worse.

$4,500 fine. ONLY?!

For what he earns, that is merely a drop in th ocean.....
 

R

Royzzz

Guest
Originally posted by Wolfgang


Totally agree with you on this one. The punishment, if you can call it one, is even worse.

$4,500 fine. ONLY?!

For what he earns, that is merely a drop in th ocean.....
I think suspension is more suitable punishment here... fine not a problem for these players who earns million in one week.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.