WHO do you shoot with?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidmax

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Dear all,

I think Clubsnap is very much documented with WHAT you shoot with, I dunno if this is a repeat thread but anyway: WHO do you shoot with (who accompanies you when you go shooting pics?).

Please choose one and feel free to comment!!!

Cheers!

I usually drag Vanisia along.. She's really useful to have ard u see -

She's my buddy and my model.. And that thing above her neck, the part u call the head, that's my walking, talking, height-adjustable tripod..

Best :D

VampTreSS said:
I usually drag Vanisia along.. She's really useful to have ard u see -

She's my buddy and my model.. And that thing above her neck, the part u call the head, that's my walking, talking, height-adjustable tripod..

Best :D

so there's a screw thread on top of her head? kekekekekke ;p

boyfriend. hehe~ but i always end up being the reflector holder, the model, the make up artist, the fashion coordinator and hairstylist! also the digital imaging person

overwork and under paid! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

But i wouldn't give it up for the world :angel: :vhappy: :love2: :love1:

Usually shoot alone because none of my colleagues like photography.

If happen to have photo shoot I also shoot with fellow photographers. :)

when alone - go by my vision
when in pack - flow with the mood

Very seldom I would shoot alone except shooting for own documentation or assignments. I usually venture out with at least a friend who happens to be interested in shooting in the same venue. Once in a while, I go for organised group thingy but very rare.

Usually alone but every couple months I meet up with some other Sydney photographers for a group outing.

Me alone too. None of my friends like photography. Brought some freinds once but they feel bored and wonder why I waste my time going after butterflies or birds....hmmmmmm. So sad :(

I prefer to go alone.

There are times when I go out and i have no idea what to shoot, so I just linger around and observe the ongoings till something strikes me. Sometimes, I revisit the same place a few times in a day.

Of cos, when i travel.... i'm usually with my gf. =)

Haha...go with my Girlfriend...since she can think of various weird pose... and i just be the model! :embrass:

I usually go shooting with my wife, and sometimes with my nephew and niece. At times, I also enjoy shooting alone where i venture into the back alleys, sites with lots of greenery (and mosquitoes), and remote places (like eerie places...hee...hee...)

anyone who dont mind shooting with a newbie can always join me!! normal sunday shoots is at the bird park and jurong hill. if you have a better idea (place) chio me lor ............. tOm

guess i need to follow some pro photographer to pick up something :sweatsm:

Alone since the beginning, just anyhow huntum. :dunno: Only have free time on weekends to do shooting and self-learning. ;p
Btw, Funny blog you have, Tiffy.

hmm lol...don't read my stupid yakkin' blog :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.