who do i look for - to repair canon 30D

jkklim

Mar 14, 2014
west
Can anyone ping me or whatsapps me 91769260 (james) as I need someone to repair canon 30d ?

I've tested multiple lens and confirm the problems lies with the 30D body

Problem

1. Whenever I take photos, the photos came out to have "streaks" at the side of the photographs (similar like an wall hairline crack-lines)

2. Removing the lens, I face the camera facing bright lights and I see "scratches".

3. How to remove the "scratches" or "streaks" or "hairlines" ?

I won't logon, just ping me my number, indicating costs, shop to bring to (unless it is your shop).

I am flying for vacation from 15th to 22nd march, and may not able to answer you. But I will be able to answer you on 23rd march onwards.

I apologise if I post in wrong forum

Mar 30, 2013
+65
Best is go CSC. Or PM fatigue. He's a reliable camera repairman at CS.

shierwin

Dec 29, 2008
East Coast
Wow I think you are very rude to expect people to message you like that
I have to agree. For a virgin post, it definitely reflects badly on the character and attitude of TS.
Why bother to post if he's going away?
Time out for me........

Last edited:

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Can anyone ping me or whatsapps me 91769260 (james) as I need someone to repair canon 30d ?
I've tested multiple lens and confirm the problems lies with the 30D body
Problem
1. Whenever I take photos, the photos came out to have "streaks" at the side of the photographs (similar like an wall hairline crack-lines)
2. Removing the lens, I face the camera facing bright lights and I see "scratches".
3. How to remove the "scratches" or "streaks" or "hairlines" ?
Search the forum for sensor cleaning, read, perform what is described, happy holidays.

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
Sounds like serious fungus in your camera body.

Send your camera in for cleaning and repair. Do know that fungus secrets acid that will leave permanent marks on your sensor/focusing screen/ glass... So you probably cannot get it back to 100%.

But for the price you need to pay for it, and the value of the 30D, I would suggest not to bother and just buy another camera.

Last edited:
Top Bottom